napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Anavar

Hope295

Hello I just have some a question, definitely going to be told I'm stupid after reading all the forums on here after. So I just started a anavar only cycle before properly doing my complete research I've been doing 30MG a day for the past 5 days. After reading all the forums and not just using google I just want to stop using anavar. Just curious in what my side effects could potentially be or how I can stop them with a pct even though I have only been on anavar 5 days. Anything will help

Oral only cycles are basically the worst idea, Dylan's got a video about it if you'd like to understand why (can't get the link to work but use the search on the top it'll pop up) I'd say stop using the anavar now, it isn't terribly suppressive so hopefully you barely messed with your hpta but I'd still recceomend running a pct just in case. Some may say it's not necessary as it's only been 5 days but I'll assure you you'd rather do it than end up with issues down the road. you probably could get away with the mini pct layout (search it it'll pop up) best of luck! Next time do a little more research but definitely stop using it now.

Due to the time of shipping if I can't get a hold of the test booster would I be able to substitute it with novadex?

Top Bottom