PSL        esarms.com
bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Anavar

Anavar

I haven't been here for awhile but still researching into what a best and safe first cycle could be. My first thread (https://www.isarms.com/forums/steroi...ion-23614.html) As said in that thread it was going to be Test only.

But now I'm wondering if maybe I should try Anavar? Would that be beneficial at all? Do I need to run an AI and PCT with these? What would a cycle ideally looking like?

You always run test on a cycle... never oral Only!

Skickat från min SM-G935F via Tapatalk

Yeah that's what I had read up that if you're going to do it then run a test cycle first then next cycle test and a oral if you wanted to. But I have been talking to someone who is just running Anavar only

Test only for a first cycle.

Just because your friend is running a retarded cycle, you think it's justifiable to do the same?? Stick to test Only for a first cycle, bro! You'll get alot more gains from test then anavar aswell!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cogmachine View Post
    Yeah that's what I had read up that if you're going to do it then run a test cycle first then next cycle test and a oral if you wanted to. But I have been talking to someone who is just running Anavar only
    Then by all means, forget all the excellent advice you've received on two threads by experienced veterans, and do what that "one guy" is doing, smfh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Wesley Sniper View Post
    Then by all means, forget all the excellent advice you've received on two threads by experienced veterans, and do what that "one guy" is doing, smfh

What this guy said.

Quote Originally Posted by cogmachine View Post
    right so guys that have been doing this over a decade or even half their life are guys you shouldn't listen to... listen to complete fucking moron running an oral only cycle... SMFH

Anavar

What is with people and var. its like they are sick with it. Its kind of a shit compound really. Idk why the facination with it. And its very toxic.

Ive used it. Its ok. But its not gods nectar. Ugh.

Quote Originally Posted by Juicehead88 View Post
    What is with people and var. its like they are sick with it. Its kind of a shit compound really. Idk why the facination with it. And its very toxic.

Ive used it. Its ok. But its not gods nectar. Ugh.

for the life of me, i have no fucking clue... its the biggest joke in the steroid world, seriously, yet people have this idea that its like fucking tren or something LOL... its a FEMALE steroid... i dont get it