napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Anavar 1st cycle

pagemort

Happy New Year Dylan, I have been researching the pros/cons of taking Anavar, I am just waiting for my fluorescent flashlight in order to test my product. For my first cycle i was going to do 5mg per day for one week, possibly two weeks before moving up to 10 mg per day. I was not going to take anything in addition to that with and would simply taper for my post cycle. I intend to run this cycle for 8 weeks and then post cycle for 2 weeks. I purchased my gear online based on some recommendations I found online. PS, I have been training hard for 15 years and am an experienced lifter. Looking forward to your thoughts.

Welcome to the board.

This is a bad idea all around. Everything about your proposal is bad.

You need to post your COMPLETE stats;

Weight
Body fat %
Years of training
Complete cycle history (compounds, doses, lengths of time, when they were run)
PCT for each cycle
Goals
Supplements (if any)
General idea of nutrition
Any other relevant info (injuries, surgeries you've had, etc.)

Be honest; don't write what you think we want to hear

Also; read this:

https://www.isarms.com/forums/stero...w-here-read-been-here-ready-anyway-10368.html

a
Happy New Year Dylan, I have been researching the pros/cons of taking Anavar, I am just waiting for my fluorescent flashlight in order to test my product. For my first cycle i was going to do 5mg per day for one week, possibly two weeks before moving up to 10 mg per day. I was not going to take anything in addition to that with and would simply taper for my post cycle. I intend to run this cycle for 8 weeks and then post cycle for 2 weeks. I purchased my gear online based on some recommendations I found online. PS, I have been training hard for 15 years and am an experienced lifter. Looking forward to your thoughts.
are you a male or female because if your a male, this is literally one of the worst things i have read... please provide full stats as well.. age/height/weight/body fat?

We need your full stats, experience, and goals before we can advise you.

Based on the fact you are using Anavar solo at those doses I have to assume you are female, but we need more info about you

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

5/10mg per day? That's practically nothing. Why would you take anavar, or in general as opposed to other types of "gear"?. I've taken anavar, but I'm also on TRT so its technically stacked with Test. Definitely improved body comp (hardened the look of the body), but again what are you goals and why choose an oral over injection.

Last edited:
5/10mg per day? That's practically nothing. Why would you take anavaralone, or in general as opposed to other types of "gear"?. I've taken anavar, but I'm also on TRT so its technically stacked with Test. Definitely improved body comp (hardened the look of the body), but again what are you goals and why choose an oral over injection.
That will work, but how well at 5/10 mg ??

I am a female.

Age 42
Height 5'10
Weight 160lbs
Body fat % 26
Years of training 15+
Complete cycle history no steroid history
Goals increased muscularity, reduce fat, strength
Supplements glutamine,
General idea of nutrition paleo
no injuries

My initial plan was to split the dose of 5mg for a week and then up my dose to 10mg per day and split that and run for 9 weeks and then reduce my cycle back down to 5mg for a week or two.

I strength train 5 days a week, crossfit type workout once a week and 4 days of 30 minute cardio.

leg day
back squats
thrusters
walking lunges
sissy squats
box jumps
single leg plyo

chest day
barbell chest
dumbbell flys
pushups

arms
band assisted chin ups
hammer press
lateral raise
front raise
push press

back
pull ups
incline rows
TRX rows and face pulls
bentover barbell rows

My nutrition is good, macros look like this:

130 grams of protein
50 grams of carbs
100 grams of fat

I am a female.

Age 42
Height 5'10
Weight 160lbs
Body fat % 26
Years of training 15+
Complete cycle history no steroid history
Goals increased muscularity, reduce fat, strength
Supplements glutamine,
General idea of nutrition paleo
no injuries

My initial plan was to split the dose of 5mg for a week and then up my dose to 10mg per day and split that and run for 9 weeks and then reduce my cycle back down to 5mg for a week or two.

I strength train 5 days a week, crossfit type workout once a week and 4 days of 30 minute cardio.

leg day
back squats
thrusters
walking lunges
sissy squats
box jumps
single leg plyo

chest day
barbell chest
dumbbell flys
pushups

arms
band assisted chin ups
hammer press
lateral raise
front raise
push press

back
pull ups
incline rows
TRX rows and face pulls
bentover barbell rows

My nutrition is good, macros look like this:

130 grams of protein
50 grams of carbs
100 grams of fat

You already have ordered the var, have it and lab maxed it? Have you thought about sarms? You're talking about running this for 11 weeks.
Due to the toxicity you shouldn't exceed 6 weeks max. Have you done your research such as what sides to be aware of, what cycle support to use?

You already have ordered the var, have it and lab maxed it? Have you thought about sarms? You're talking about running this for 11 weeks.
Due to the toxicity you shouldn't exceed 6 weeks max. Have you done your research such as what sides to be aware of, what cycle support to use?

my reading tells me not to run anything with my very first cycle. I have the product, haven't started...little bit scared. I have tested with Labmax test too and it's the real deal and pure. Anavar has very little sides at the dosage I am using, possible acne is the main side effect most commonly reported.

my reading tells me not to run anything with my very first cycle. I have the product, haven't started...little bit scared. I have tested with Labmax test too and it's the real deal and pure. Anavar has very little sides at the dosage I am using, possible acne is the main side effect most commonly reported.
Sarms are actually safer for a female to use there are no side effects or virilization effects. A low dose of 10mg isn't completely side free. Every woman responds differently. If you are a going to run it - you need to take cycle assist. Cel is a good brand, this helps protecting your liver. Do not exceed 6 weeks, and I wouldn't recommend dosing over 10mg.
My opinion is you should start with sarms first, then anavar secondly. However the choice is ultimately yours. I have ran both anavar and sarms.

Top Bottom