napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Anadrol and Winstrol

Deva Meru

Hi there everyone!

I need some guidance with this, it is not my first cycle im 5'9 177lbs 40 Y/o and training for 15 years but still learning and i was not as cautious in my early years.

So this is my first time using Anadrol and Winstrol as im doing a Test (enanthate) cycle, after watching Dylans videos i decided to kick start with Drol for the first 6 weeks and then finish with Winstrol...since i dont know if you can use this 2 at the same time or how... then there is the Liver and kidney protection I've always thought they were used at the end not during...can anyone shed some light on this? for PCT I read Novaldex is a good one to have should i combine that with something else?

Thank you so much for your help

Hey EZ!!

12 weeks
Test at 600mg a week
drol 25 mg am 25 mg pm for 4 weeks
then switch to Winstrol every other day 50 mg for 6 weeks

open to suggestions

The orals are little close in my opinion. I'd just pick one for sake of toxicity. You definitely don't want to wait until the end of the cycle to run a support. Just pick up an all in one like CEL cycle assist and run it from the start to protect yourself. When you say this isn't your first cycle but then you follow up with "you've heard nolva is good for pct" raises some questions. Have you ever ran a pct? Have you had bloodwork done? I didn't see an AI listed?

Hi there everyone!

I need some guidance with this, it is not my first cycle im 5'9 177lbs 40 Y/o and training for 15 years but still learning and i was not as cautious in my early years.

So this is my first time using Anadrol and Winstrol as im doing a Test (enanthate) cycle, after watching Dylans videos i decided to kick start with Drol for the first 6 weeks and then finish with Winstrol...since i dont know if you can use this 2 at the same time or how... then there is the Liver and kidney protection I've always thought they were used at the end not during...can anyone shed some light on this? for PCT I read Novaldex is a good one to have should i combine that with something else?

Thank you so much for your help
brother that pct is HORRIBLE just horrible... also, you should really not go longer than 4 weeks with anadrol and protection is HUGE with these two... anadrol is highly androgenic which will cause huge lipid strain and its a blood pressure destroyer as well as liver and winstrol is one of the worst on cholesterol... you need to go 1-4 only with anadrol and YOU MUST have FULL PROTECTION with these... my new all in one ORGAN ST has OVER 40 protective ingredients and is the very best you can find.... https://www.dganutrition.com/cycle-support/organ-st

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…Organ ST plays a pivotal role in a post-cycle therapy (PCT). There’s a strong misconception that the role of a PCT is simply to restart the natural testosterone production that was shut down from the steroid cycle. While this is true, there are a lot of the other issues that the body has to deal with during a PCT: hormone fluctuations, high liver enzymes, increased blood pressure, pressure on the kidneys and endocrine system, high stress and cortisol levels, the list goes on...Organ ST helps address all of these problems and helps you recover in a timely manner. The quicker you recover, the less likelihood of any long-term problems occurring, and the more likely that all gains you make during your cycle are retained.

clomid 50/50/50/25//25/25
nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
ORGAN ST https://www.dganutrition.com/cycle-support/organ-st
mk-2866 25 mg day (ONLY 4 WEEKS)
gw-501516 20 mg day

You can't run anadrol for 6 weeks then switch to winstrol for another 6 weeks bro. That's entirely way too much toxicity. You need at least a 4 week break between orals and you ca t run anadrol lo get than 4 weeks.

The right way to do this is anadrol weeks 1-4 then winstrol weeks 9-14, basically running it the 2 weeks esters clear tile pct starts

You'll need organ ST the whole cycle, and you need to run the full pct Dylan gave you as well

You can't run anadrol for 6 weeks then switch to winstrol for another 6 weeks bro. That's entirely way too much toxicity. You need at least a 4 week break between orals and you ca t run anadrol lo get than 4 weeks.

The right way to do this is anadrol weeks 1-4 then winstrol weeks 9-14, basically running it the 2 weeks esters clear tile pct starts

You'll need organ ST the whole cycle, and you need to run the full pct Dylan gave you as well
exactly, thats just craziness and not to mention, anadrol being one of the harshest orals you can run and then following it RIGHT UP with winstrol, which is no joke on toxicity either

oh wow! Thank you guys! is nice to feel the support and knowledge. I'll make sure to have all of this ready before starting. I live in Costa Rica so im not sure if there is shipping all the way over here , but I'll find someone to bring it. You guys rock.

Cheers!!

Top Bottom