bannednutritionRegenRx

Anadrol tren sust muscle pain

Julessss

Hey guys im a week and a half into my cycle
Sust 500/wk
Tren ace 75/eod
Anadrol 50/ed
Prami .25/ed
Im up about 6lbs but my whole body is sore. Feels like DOMS which is a weird feeling for me as i never got sore after maybe my first year of lifting. Another thing i did was take a week off from the gym right before my cycle. I havent missed more than a day or two a week in the last 4 or 5 years and usually am at the gym 6 or 7 days a week. Any idea what could be causing this soreness? Feels like i got in a car wreck and insight is greatly appreciated

Edit my training methods have not changed much besides slight strength increase

Last edited:
Being sore after training is the point.

Dry sauna for ten minutes after raining and glutamine @ bed time help me with recovery

Hey guys im a week and a half into my cycle
Sust 500/wk
Tren ace 75/eod
Anadrol 50/ed
Prami .25/ed
Im up about 6lbs but my whole body is sore. Feels like DOMS which is a weird feeling for me as i never got sore after maybe my first year of lifting. Another thing i did was take a week off from the gym right before my cycle. I havent missed more than a day or two a week in the last 4 or 5 years and usually am at the gym 6 or 7 days a week. Any idea what could be causing this soreness? Feels like i got in a car wreck and insight is greatly appreciated

Edit my training methods have not changed much besides slight strength increase

If you just took a little time off, of course you are going to get pretty sore. Your body is getting used to the stimulus of weight training again. Not taking a day off for 4 or 5 years and working out 6-7 days a week is stupid as fuck and counterproductive also. No wonder you didn't get sore before. Your body is used to lifting every damn day. When you do these the same thing every day you can't expect change. I wouldn't ever advise lifting more than 5 days per week, and taking a deload week or time off at least every few months is beneficial to your body. You grow in the kitchen and while resting....not in the gym

Some people dont experience muscle soreness like others. High frequency works for me. I make my biggest gains when my frequency is 6 or 7 days. I've heard the overtraining speech before lol. One or two of those days is a clean up for smaller lagging muscle groups *forearms rear delts calves abs* i hit every muscle twice within 7 days. Probably the same as most of you. I hit 4000 c/day and have been consistantly gaining muscle and strength and a faster rate than when i would lift 5 d/w. That tells me i am NOT overtraining.

Anyways the point of this thread is asking if anyone on a similar stack as mine experiences this whole body soreness.

Yea maybe test flu ive run test eth in 3 prev cycles, tren in one but this is my first time with anadrol and prami

Some people dont experience muscle soreness like others. High frequency works for me. I make my biggest gains when my frequency is 6 or 7 days. I've heard the overtraining speech before lol. One or two of those days is a clean up for smaller lagging muscle groups *forearms rear delts calves abs* i hit every muscle twice within 7 days. Probably the same as most of you. I hit 4000 c/day and have been consistantly gaining muscle and strength and a faster rate than when i would lift 5 d/w. That tells me i am NOT overtraining.

Anyways the point of this thread is asking if anyone on a similar stack as mine experiences this whole body soreness.

I guess you missed the point of my post. Not once did I say you were overtraining. I said what you were doing was counterproductive because you aren't allowing your body enough time to recover between working that muscle group again. The only way I can see what you are doing working is if you are keePing the volume extremely low. I have had success doing bodyParts twice per week myself but that was very low volume. you can't have your cake and eat it too. It's either high volume or high frequency. You can't have both and give your muscles the recovery it needs for adequate growth.

And just to go back to your original question. Your stack has absolutely nothing to do with soreness. If anything steroids decrease soreness.

Yes are you drinking enough water this happens to me on tren if I don't drink enough. They feel sore and then it turns into cramps. I Have got to almost double my water intake

I guess you missed the point of my post. Not once did I say you were overtraining. I said what you were doing was counterproductive because you aren't allowing your body enough time to recover between working that muscle group again. The only way I can see what you are doing working is if you are keePing the volume extremely low. I have had success doing bodyParts twice per week myself but that was very low volume. you can't have your cake and eat it too. It's either high volume or high frequency. You can't have both and give your muscles the recovery it needs for adequate growth.

And just to go back to your original question. Your stack has absolutely nothing to do with soreness. If anything steroids decrease soreness.
i would listen very very closely to what rick is saying here... you dont have to overtrain to technically overtrain because not giving muscle groups their rest can be considered overtraining, even if you only train 4 days per week.. every time you lift, you are tearing down muscle fibers of said group but they need days to start to regrow... if you continually tear them down over and over without allowing them to recuperate losses, they never grow...

Top Bottom