esarms.com
bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anadrol or Superdrol?

Anadrol or Superdrol?

Hey brothers, Im not asking for any cycle advice I would just like to know which of these Oral Steroids from your experience or knowledge do you reap the most reward from in terms of Strength Development.
    I practice Gymnastics, Calisthenics and power lifting exercises, I love physically training for strength and power but lately I have come across a dilemma. In terms of AAS use I cannot find any information in regards to which of these two can provide the most reward and keepability. Superdrol or Anadrol? In terms of strength gains which is better? which do YOU prefer? Tell me about your experiences and what do you recommend.

I prefer anadrol. While not without sides itself, superdrol is worse in my opinion. I get explosive strength gains for sure from anadrol. Just remember, you shouldn't really run either of these solo though, use a test base. Slightly off topic, but I really love to stack anadrol with dianabol to see the weights fly up.

Yes I agree with you. Without a test base you will just cause yourself to suffer. For strength I would use test enanthate 400mg and Tren E 375mg. But Im currently not looking to do any cycles, just trying to understand which of these two compounds are better. Anadrol or superdrol. Thank you for replying brother.

1st off just fyi, ive mever used adrol. That said, I hate to be "that guy" but id have to say that you'll have to just try both fod yourself. These mma guys use sdrol for a reason. Anadrol made me so lethargic and "toxic" that i saw minimal positive effects from it. As u can see, mine and PONs experiences couldnt be more opposite and thats just how these things are sometimes. And just for the record i believe this is the 1st time me n PON have "disagreed" so again, you'll just have to experiment for yourself but I'd go with superdrol first myself. Sorry, i know thebis exact opposite of what you wanted to hear LOL

Quote Originally Posted by samgraves82 View Post
    1st off just fyi, ive mever used adrol. That said, I hate to be "that guy" but id have to say that you'll have to just try both fod yourself. These mma guys use sdrol for a reason. Anadrol made me so lethargic and "toxic" that i saw minimal positive effects from it. As u can see, mine and PONs experiences couldnt be more opposite and thats just how these things are sometimes. And just for the record i believe this is the 1st time me n PON have "disagreed" so again, you'll just have to experiment for yourself but I'd go with superdrol first myself. Sorry, i know thebis exact opposite of what you wanted to hear LOL
    Correction, never used superdrol(1st sentence) have used adrol

Haha, I appreciate the reply my brother. I gotta try them both i guess.

They are very similar but Superdrol will be a little dryer...

Quote Originally Posted by samgraves82 View Post
    I definitely hear a lot of people complain about anadrol making them feel like crap for sure. Oddly, for me even at 100mg ed I feel great on it (excepting the back pumps)

Quote Originally Posted by P0N View Post
    I definitely hear a lot of people complain about anadrol making them feel like crap for sure. Oddly, for me even at 100mg ed I feel great on it (excepting the back pumps)
    Funny how these things work sometimes. Takin a run at dbol this winter so well see how that plays out

the worst experience i ever had on any cycle was using superdrol.. for me, it was just the worst but there are some that really love it...

here is a link to a cycle log i ran a few years ago and used anadrol https://www.isarms.com/forums/steroi...lli-11728.html