napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Anadrol and SERMs

MicroMonkey

Hi there,

Looking at my next cycle and considering Test 400 or Test e and Deca for 10 weeks in combination with Anadrol for the first 4-6 weeks. My question is are the use of SERMs absolutely required while on Anadrol? I'm finding it hard to get a definitive answer. If so will Tamoxifen at 20mg a day do the trick? Finally should I stop using the Tamoxifen at the end of the 4-6 week Anadrol cycle, finish the Test/Deca cycle, and then go back on the Tamoxifen for PCT? Thanks.

I'm running a test 400/week deca 500/week cycle right now that I kickstarted with anadrol 100/ed (for 5 weeks), and was fine just using an AI eod. Also running Proviron 50/ed and caber .25/e3d. I save serms for PCT.

PCS P0N
PharmaComStore Rep
"taz10" for 10% bonus
PM for link to order

Last edited:
Yeah I wouldn't run Nolvadex with Deca. Goes easy on the Anadrol or substitute the Anadrol with Superdrol. It's definitely a lot dryer.

If you aren't sure what AI is best for you, I'd say go with aromasin 12.5 mg eod. I'm not estrogen sensitive so I use arimidex, except in PCT when I switch to aromasin to prevent rebound.

PCS P0N
PharmaComStore Rep
"taz10" for 10% bonus
PM for link to order

raloxifene has shown to be helpful with anadrol and yes, you still need an ai with this cycle as well...

raloxifene has shown to be helpful with anadrol and yes, you still need an ai with this cycle as well...
I did not know that, and I'll have to give raloxifene a try next time I run anadrol. Thank you.

Top Bottom