napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Anadrol second cycle

norrajek

Hey dude, just a quick question, I'm not on any gear but I wanted to plan my first 2 cycles and look more into things, been researching for a good couple years on steroids just so I knew about them incase the temptation ever popped into my head, not sure if I will end up doing them or not but hypothetically speaking wanted your advice, I'm 19 years old, and seen loads of your videos and I'm a huge fan, my first cycle I planned on just a test with some sarms maybe 350/400mg test c, second cycle I planned test and Dbol and was set on that for when and if I do decide to run anything, however I've researched into anadrol and would prefer to switch dbol out as not because it's stronger but because seems a more solid gain and doesn't convert to oestrogen as much, only issue is as I think it is a good choice I'm worried about the toxicity and worried that for a second cycle it may be too soon to add in anadrol, so just wanted your opinion on using it as a second cycle with test? PCT hypothetically speaking is planned but on it i was going to run during the cycle aromasin, TUDCA and CEL cycle assist, for toxicity and overall making it as safe as possible would you recommend me running anything else during the cycle for anadrol? Yeah I'm 19 so you may say at my age you wouldn't advise me anyway but this is hypothetically speaking as I'm wanting to plan it incase I do want to down the line and wanted to come to you as you keep it real with everyone,

Just FYI PCT would be Clomid, Novadex, aromasin, mk2866. HCG final 2weeks of cycle as I taper my test off and 2 weeks between letting the esters clear then the PCT

Hypothetically speaking, get it outta your head as soon as possible. Problem with your line of thought is you will only convince yourself eventually to jump the gun. Glad your smart enough to at least say I'm to young out load. Your probably 6-7 years to early man. Funny thing is I'm 34 and would love the natural test factory that you have pumping through your veins. Work out, eat, fuck, sleep and repeat bro. Trust me, no gear thoughts for awhile or you'll hurt your self for real.

i would not advise you to use steroids if you paid me a million dollars.. yes, you can make your own choices but im certainly not contributing to someone ruining your life... listen man, i get THOUSANDS of questions per day and I have been doing this a long time and have seen it all... i think i know what happens to guys that use steroids your age and you know what, its never good, not at all... you are gong to learn a very very severe and lifelong lesson that i have a feeling you dont want to encounter... you are too young to be using ANYTHING bro... be smart, don't be a fool and learn the hard way…

you need to watch my video on the dangers of underage steroid use…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1JGvrqErX8g&t=47s

Well, gotta at least give it to him on doing some research before hand. Better than what I been seeing lately. Just gotta convince him to stay natty for at least 6-7 years.

i would not advise you to use steroids if you paid me a million dollars.. yes, you can make your own choices but im certainly not contributing to someone ruining your life... listen man, i get THOUSANDS of questions per day and I have been doing this a long time and have seen it all... i think i know what happens to guys that use steroids your age and you know what, its never good, not at all... you are gong to learn a very very severe and lifelong lesson that i have a feeling you dont want to encounter... you are too young to be using ANYTHING bro... be smart, don't be a fool and learn the hard way…

you need to watch my video on the dangers of underage steroid use…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1JGvrqErX8g&t=47s

Well, gotta at least give it to him on doing some research before hand. Better than what I been seeing lately. Just gotta convince him to stay natty for at least 6-7 years.
yes and no... not so much because he would know that using steroids at his age is going to ruin his life so he did the compound part but clearly not the safety part which is FAR more important than anything else

Thanks guys I really appreciate the advice, whilst I was same enough to do my research before gear therapist I am stupid enough to consider even doing it, at least I'm admitting more than what most people my age admit to themselves thanks guys 😊

Eat well and train hard... you will grow. You have naturally high testosterone at your age

Thanks guys I really appreciate the advice, whilst I was same enough to do my research before gear therapist I am stupid enough to consider even doing it, at least I'm admitting more than what most people my age admit to themselves thanks guys ��

It's worth waiting until the right time to cycle bro. Trust me on that.

Thanks guys I really appreciate the advice, whilst I was same enough to do my research before gear therapist I am stupid enough to consider even doing it, at least I'm admitting more than what most people my age admit to themselves thanks guys 
and that earns you all of our RESPECT

Top Bottom