napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Anadrol Questions

remaxer1

Hey Dylan, first of all I just want to say thank you so much for your informative videos. Secondly, I am about to start an anadrol cycle, and I am taking cycle assist as well as Himilayan Liver Care. When you say "test" to be run with the cycle of anadrol, do you mean injectable test? Lastly, should I run clomid during my cycle and after? Or should I just run it after my cycle, and should I only use clomid as a PCT or should I take something else with it? Thank you for all the help. It is greatly appreciated.

Brother, from the questions you’re asking it looks like this is your first cycle... if that is the case, for the love of god do not use something as liver toxic as anadrol... of course you need injectable test and a proper pct...

What are your stats and experience?

oh boy... bro, if you dont know these answers you have NO BUSINESS using steroids... just stop the nonsense man, seriously.. you dont have one inkling of a clue what you are doing... what are your stats? age/height/weight/body fat?

You don't ever use Anadrol on a first cycle, and yes injectible test needs to be the base to all cycles.

Please tell us your full stats, goals, and experience so we can properly advise you

Top Bottom