napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Anadrol or Halo for strenght?

StephMalachy

Anyone have opinions on which would be best for powerlifting and pure strenght gains?

Ive not tried either but from my own research halotestin sounds the better on paper for the results that im looking, in terms of pure strength and not a whole load of weight gain (the other 2 compounds will be test and deca) However it sounds awfully toxic and I dont suppose you can run it for long?

Anadrol/Superdrol or any other alternatives that would be great for strenght but I dont want much water retention that will bloon me up.

Any thoughts?

Thanks

halo is just about as toxic as anadrol/superdrol . Halo is the best option for strength-to-size ratio.Should only be run 20-30 mg and max 4 weeks...

I thought halo wouldve been slighty worse for toxicity. How long should you run drol? 4-6 weeks? Halo would be fine on the front of the cycle ?

yeah it's slightly more toxic but it won't cause any size gains/unwanted water retention. for strength you should use it as a finisher.Drol also 4 weeks only

Halo does should actually be 10-20mg. I'd never advise running 30mg.....and I also wouldn't exceed 3 weeks. It's extremely toxic compared to any oral. It's not to be taken lightly and for adv advanced users only

2-3 weeks on halo max, and i hope you know how fucking harsh it is, it’s much much harsher than anadrol, and trust me, anadrol is harsh..

Would it help using supplements like UDCA/TUDCA and NAC for liver/internal protection when running halo, Or is it waste of money?

Would it help using supplements like UDCA/TUDCA and NAC for liver/internal protection when running halo, Or is it waste of money?
It would definitely help, but there's more to the sides on halo than the toxicity. Halo gives severe aggression that can be far worse than tren, that can negatively impact your relationships with spouses, family, co workers and everyone around you

I can finally comment on having used Halo and Anadrol and I vastly prefer Halo but I think there’s a difference in goals. Anadrol is a building compound that will actually add to your cycle, Halo’s meant as a peaking compound that isn’t really intended for accumulating lasting gains (as far as I understand it). But if I’m wrong I’ll be super happy to try kickstarting with Halo bc holy CRAP I tolerate it better than anadrol. Anadrol is my nightmare scenario for sides at any useful dosage. Half appetite, diarrhea, nausea, aggression, mood.

Halo? All the aggression that I wanted from it and only side was dehydration. Woke up with dry mouth consistently. But that’s a walk in the park to anadrol for me. I loved halo.

Anadrol I used 25-75mg/d, it was tolerable on 25 and also on 50 E3D but at that point idk if I was getting anything useful from it.

Halo I used 20mg/d for 5d before meet and 30mg day of meet. I’ve heard of strength competitors using as much as 60mg day of meet. I’m going to try 40 next meet which is in a week.

I can finally comment on having used Halo and Anadrol and I vastly prefer Halo but I think there’s a difference in goals. Anadrol is a building compound that will actually add to your cycle, Halo’s meant as a peaking compound that isn’t really intended for accumulating lasting gains (as far as I understand it). But if I’m wrong I’ll be super happy to try kickstarting with Halo bc holy CRAP I tolerate it better than anadrol. Anadrol is my nightmare scenario for sides at any useful dosage. Half appetite, diarrhea, nausea, aggression, mood.

Halo? All the aggression that I wanted from it and only side was dehydration. Woke up with dry mouth consistently. But that’s a walk in the park to anadrol for me. I loved halo.

Anadrol I used 25-75mg/d, it was tolerable on 25 and also on 50 E3D but at that point idk if I was getting anything useful from it.

Halo I used 20mg/d for 5d before meet and 30mg day of meet. I’ve heard of strength competitors using as much as 60mg day of meet. I’m going to try 40 next meet which is in a week.

Goodluck at your meet, be careful with the halo.

PharmaComStore Rep
“taz10” for 10% off
PM for link to order

halo is for very very experienced users only and i dont like halo because of all the sides, especially mental and its not long lasting... anadrol is a far better option and will do so much more for you overall... there is not much point to halo unless you have an upcoming fight to be ready for or a major competition to get extremely hard for

Great info @ComstockZero! Thanks

From what I gather, Halo is only for peaking strenght prior to a meet? and the strenght gains that could be accumulated over a for example 4 week cycle will only be temporary and not sustained when off the halo?

In terms of liver support, is UDCA and TUDCA the same thing I cant understand the difference. I can find TUDCA supplements onlinen but no UDCA supplements? Is TUDCA like a stem of UDCA.

From what I gather, Halo is only for peaking strenght prior to a meet? and the strenght gains that could be accumulated over a for example 4 week cycle will only be temporary and not sustained when off the halo?

In terms of liver support, is UDCA and TUDCA the same thing I cant understand the difference. I can find TUDCA supplements onlinen but no UDCA supplements? Is TUDCA like a stem of UDCA.
2 seconds on google and you can see the difference between tudca and udca... https://www.google.com/search?q=tud...e.0.0j69i57.2314j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

halo is all temporary... you will not see anything you get from it stay more than a week or so after you discontinue use...

halo is all temporary... you will not see anything you get from it stay more than a week or so after you discontinue use...

Exactly... Why would anyone think that taking Halo for a few weeks make them strong indefinitely is beyond me. Makes no sense whatsoever.

The most temporary gains of any aas you can use if that tells you anything

Exactly... Why would anyone think that taking Halo for a few weeks make them strong indefinitely is beyond me. Makes no sense whatsoever.
i dont know bro but so many people think that... there are very very very very few instances where halo should be used and its just not worth it to me in any way

Part of getting stronger and building muscle is being in an optimal enough state in the training session so as to be able to impart a large stimulus to the muscle. If you’re on something that’s a short term performance enhancer in a training session, and it allows you to push either heavier weight or more reps of the same weight, this is going to equate to greater training stimulus that *can* lead to greater strength and muscle gain (assuming you recover properly). It’s not going to lead to long term gains via the same mechanisms as other AAS but if it lets you push harder, you have a greater stimulus you can recover from. Assuming you DO recover properly.

Top Bottom