napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Anadrol gyno

Mark Diesel

I am VERY gyno prone. Currently running 585 test 350 deca 585 eq. Threw in anadrol on the back end at 50mg (powerlifter) and the gyno is getting crazy. I know I can usually stop it with nolvadex, but I also know I can’t take that while on deca. Im taking .5mg caber e4d and 12.5mg aromasin ed. Any suggestions? Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am VERY gyno prone. Currently running 585 test 350 deca 585 eq. Threw in anadrol on the back end at 50mg (powerlifter) and the gyno is getting crazy. I know I can usually stop it with nolvadex, but I also know I can’t take that while on deca. Im taking .5mg caber e4d and 12.5mg aromasin ed. Any suggestions? Thanks!

Have you done bloods? If youre gyno prone i would up the ai. You dont want ur estro to spike b coz ur prolactin will follow. Id also monitor ur bp. Bloods will tell u where u r tho so u know definitively what u need to do

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Have you done bloods? If youre gyno prone i would up the ai. You dont want ur estro to spike b coz ur prolactin will follow. Id also monitor ur bp. Bloods will tell u where u r tho so u know definitively what u need to do

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

I know anadrol doesn’t antagonize the aromatase enzyme in the same way aromatizing compounds do. Which is why I would have just stuck to my normal dose of AI and threw in nolva.

Gyno prone and running all that test and deca. I think that's your problem, not anadrol.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Gyno prone and running all that test and deca. I think that's your problem, not anadrol.

I was gyno free until I threw the anadrol in week 11 bro. Within days it started coming through. It’s done it before, so I had a feeling it would be coming in. I won’t be running deca again though

I was gyno free until I threw the anadrol in week 11 bro. Within days it started coming through. It’s done it before, so I had a feeling it would be coming in. I won’t be running deca again though

Ok. I'm assuming you've stopped the anadrol. If you are using caber to control prolactin you should be ok using nolva, but raloxifene is probably the best route

Top Bottom