napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Anadrol experiences

aaahoot

Share your Anadrol experiences! Dosages results etc. I think Dylan has ran 100mg before if I'm not mistaken. Any difference noticed between 50mg and 100mg?

Share your Anadrol experiences! Dosages results etc. I think Dylan has ran 100mg before if I'm not mistaken. Any difference noticed between 50mg and 100mg?

I couldn't imagine 100mg, and the toxicity at that level is through the roof. Even 50mg per day killed my appetite big time, and that was more than enough side effcts for me at that dose

I know Girl Scouts who run 50mg... just kidding. Progressive increases are key imo. I ran 50mg till I got it in my system and adjusted to the sides. 100mg is a great place to be... just not at the word go. I also suggest running oral support two weeks prior to starting adrol, or any oral just to have it in your system on the job as well for cautionary measure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know Girl Scouts who run 50mg... just kidding. Progressive increases are key imo. I ran 50mg till I got it in my system and adjusted to the sides. 100mg is a great place to be... just not at the word go. I also suggest running oral support two weeks prior to starting adrol, or any oral just to have it in your system on the job as well for cautionary measure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
absolutely right... fuck, i would even consider starting supports 4 weeks prior... my liver and kidneys took a nice hit with anadrol and you need to control the estrogen but if your on top of it, its a fucking awesome experience...

I ran it @ 50mg for 6 weeks back in the day when it was made by Syntex in the little brown bottle with the red label. That shit was a miracle pill. Strength gains were absolutely absurd!

Muscle felt like it was about to rip thu the skin while training/while on....50 mg's a day

Top Bottom