napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Anadrol with EQ

musclemetal

Hey guys!

I have a rather straight forward question. I was considering stacking Anadrol with EQ (and obviously test) in my next cycle. Being that both compounds increase blood volume, would it be dangerous to combine them? Just wondering if anyone has done this before. I am going to donate blood regardless since I will be running EQ. I like to play things on the conservative end as far as AAS goes!

I would appreciate any knowledge or anecdotal stories.

Thanks!

Hey guys!

I have a rather straight forward question. I was considering stacking Anadrol with EQ (and obviously test) in my next cycle. Being that both compounds increase blood volume, would it be dangerous to combine them? Just wondering if anyone has done this before. I am going to donate blood regardless since I will be running EQ. I like to play things on the conservative end as far as AAS goes!

I would appreciate any knowledge or anecdotal stories.

Thanks!
Yep just got done running that exact cycle
Test e 500mg 1-20
Adrol 50mg 1-5
Eq 600mg 1-20

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Monitor ur bp and take baby aspirin if necessary. If still high after that lower doses

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

No problem running them together as long as you run the right supports and I highly recommend regular blood donation anytime you cycle

Top Bottom