napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Anadrol cycle

bobocos

Hey Dylan, subscriber and big fan of your YouTube videos. 53yrs old, on Trt of 400 mg Test Cyp every 10 days. About to start a 4 week cycle of Anadrol 50mg pday. Have previously run a couple of Oral Turinabol with good success. Just want to try the Big Boy, lol. Recently acquired some test and deca for pinning. Want to see the results of Anadrol first, then after an off period, run the Test, Deca and use Anadrol as the 4 week kickstart to that 12 week cycle.
I have Arimidex, Clomid and caber on hand. What, if anything, should I run with the Anadrol blast? I have my TRT test but should I add more? Also, should I run Clomid during the cycle? Read conflicting info so I thought I'd try you. Thanks in advance for any info you may provide.

why would you need clomid on trt man? you are taking way too much for trt.. the MAX you should be using is 200 mg per week... you are averaging 300 mg week... not good at all.. as far as anadrol goes, you MUST have complete all in one protection... here is a link to dga organ st, which you absolutely need with it... https://www.dganutrition.com/product/organ-st/

Not the best idea to run a-bombs, stop, then run the a-bombs/test/deca.

What are your stats and goals?

How long have you been on TRT?

Where is your AI?

We need more info because there is way too much wrong here. Your trt dose isn't TRT at all, and nobody wpukd ever recommend a 4 week oral cycle with your TRT. We need to know more about this trt because it sounds like it's self prescribed but completely wrong. What is yoyr full stats, experience and goals?

Top Bottom