napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Anadrol Cutting

aaahoot

Have only used anadrol while bulking, and am looking to cut soon. Has anyone ever used anadrol on a cut and gained LBM? Thinking of just 350 test and 50anadrol 4 wks gna give the tren a miss this time. I know the droll will be dry as fk and keep you full but bas anyone put on LBM while cutting on it? Cheers

I know Dylan has done it recently,but he's got his diet dialed in down to the last microgram.

Have only used anadrol while bulking, and am looking to cut soon. Has anyone ever used anadrol on a cut and gained LBM? Thinking of just 350 test and 50anadrol 4 wks gna give the tren a miss this time. I know the droll will be dry as fk and keep you full but bas anyone put on LBM while cutting on it? Cheers

It can be done just as it can with any steroid. It has less to do with the compound and more to do with your diet and training strategy.

You can Recomp with anything if you have things set right for that. ive done it while on bulking compounds like Dbol and Deca, and even Anadrol.

yea diet and training will be spot on, just wanna see what i can achieve with a try dose and like 25mg of drol. Health is the priority these days

yea diet and training will be spot on, just wanna see what i can achieve with a try dose and like 25mg of drol. Health is the priority these days
anything is doable brother... you just have to be on a different level with it particularly to utilize it in that way..

Top Bottom