napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Anadrol

rayc3614

Dylan,
So I?ll get right to it.. I?ve taken gear Before for quite a while but never anadrol. It?s actually been a couple years I?ve been off due to college in addition to working 60+ hrs/week. The cocktail that I have is masteron prop.. 100mg, Deca nandrolone decanoate 300 mg and anadrol 50..100 tabs.

On any day Ideally it?s better to stack anadrol but with its Potency I am Trying to figure out on whether or not to take a half a cc of each of those or 3/4 each and make it a cc and a half on top of the anadrol.. The plan is to start out at 25 mg for a couple days up it to 50 for a couple days to a week then up at the 75 and if everything is going well up to 100 without pushing anything longer than a four week cycle?

I did have a couple Questions.. First one being what would you recommend as far as the injectables with the milligrams I told you I?d be taking with anadrol?
Next is I know Anadrol is a oxymetholone And I keep researching this and have yet to find out whether it comes out on a drug screen because I am a heavy equipment operator and we are randomly tested every day?
It is understood that this has huge water retention affects But at work in this weather we are in I sweat all day long for 12 to 14 hours straight and barely piss twice a day drinking tons of water it?s so fucking hot. It?s obvious that I might have some bloat from water retention but I doubt it...With that being said in all the research I?ve done and talk about anadrol retaining so much water and seeing how much I sweat a day...how do you think that will work in regards to muscle mass? Right now weight is around 205... pushing for at least 225

Any feed back is appreciated... thanks

What is your current age, body fat percentage, and training experience? You need a test base with that cycle, and unless your body fat is very low, you won't get much out of masteron. 300mg of deca is pretty sane amount, as long as you control prolactin, and add Proviron it, it should present no issues. Some people react to anadrol differently, and for me 100mg daily with deca and test isn't really an issue, but for others they could have sides.
The drug screens for jobs do not test for steroids or any PEDs.
Anadrol can have some estrogen sides even though it doesn't aromatize. Drinking lots of water and watching your salt intake can help with this a lot.
Adding at least 20 pounds isn't a reasonable goal, unless you are including water weight and fat added too.

Last edited:
thats impossible for me to answer when you literally give me nothing to work with... i dont know your cycle history, your goals? your workout history? stats??? age/height/weight/body fat... you cannot expect any sort of valid answer when you give me nothing to work with…

Dylan,
So I?ll get right to it.. I?ve taken gear Before for quite a while but never anadrol. It?s actually been a couple years I?ve been off due to college in addition to working 60+ hrs/week. The cocktail that I have is masteron prop.. 100mg, Deca nandrolone decanoate 300 mg and anadrol 50..100 tabs.

On any day Ideally it?s better to stack anadrol but with its Potency I am Trying to figure out on whether or not to take a half a cc of each of those or 3/4 each and make it a cc and a half on top of the anadrol.. The plan is to start out at 25 mg for a couple days up it to 50 for a couple days to a week then up at the 75 and if everything is going well up to 100 without pushing anything longer than a four week cycle?

I did have a couple Questions.. First one being what would you recommend as far as the injectables with the milligrams I told you I?d be taking with anadrol?
Next is I know Anadrol is a oxymetholone And I keep researching this and have yet to find out whether it comes out on a drug screen because I am a heavy equipment operator and we are randomly tested every day?
It is understood that this has huge water retention affects But at work in this weather we are in I sweat all day long for 12 to 14 hours straight and barely piss twice a day drinking tons of water it?s so fucking hot. It?s obvious that I might have some bloat from water retention but I doubt it...With that being said in all the research I?ve done and talk about anadrol retaining so much water and seeing how much I sweat a day...how do you think that will work in regards to muscle mass? Right now weight is around 205... pushing for at least 225

Any feed back is appreciated... thanks
You aren't going to gain 20 lbs. Not muscle anyways. Not even close. Thats far from realistic

Top Bottom