napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Anadrol

0to100

Banned
Hello guys, am starting 50mg of Anadrol daily. Question do i need to worry about progesterone? Or just keep water weight down? I hear a lot of rumors about prolactin and Anadrol . My diet is super strict and will only be running Anadrol @50mg daily along with test. E 500mg weekly

Just run your AI as required. Anadrol is associated with estrogen rebound in PCT but I recall you're on TRT so it shouldn't be a concern. If you're running it on the tail end of your cycle keep end mind you may need to run your AI at a higher dosage longer than normal. Just be aware. I don't not recommend running Anadrol on the tail end if you PCT.

No prolactin with Anadrol it's a DHT.

Aromasin is the recommended AI with Anadrol...

Funny... I just posted a topic about anadrol. :)

I would of asked here if I saw this post first. Oh well

Funny... I just posted a topic about anadrol. :)

I would of asked here if I saw this post first. Oh well
No worries bro I didn't see yours but I've been doped up from my surgery.

4 weeks is definitely plenty with anadrol... i extended it a bit my last time but for whatever reason, i just responded extremely well to it... most people dont have that luxury

This will be my first time... anything I should look out for?

High levels of toxicity, liver , bp especially and possible water retention... possible headaches but drink plenty of water, get adequate carbs and plenty of potassium

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I run ralox with it, or nolva. It can cause a special kind of estrogen issue you can look it up I don't remember the details offhand. I used 30mg ED ralox last time and 12.5mg exem EOD and had no problems. Same dose drol as you.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

I run ralox with it, or nolva. It can cause a special kind of estrogen issue you can look it up I don't remember the details offhand. I used 30mg ED ralox last time and 12.5mg exem EOD and had no problems. Same dose drol as you.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Ralox is actually a really good idea... noone truly knows why there are estrogenic side effects considering it doesnt truly convert to estrogen... thats really good advice

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Top Bottom