napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Anadrol

sogoyyy

Damn Anadrol always makes me feel like shit. Took 50mg today. Feel sluggish and shit. 25mg didn't make me feel bad, but I wonder if it's enough.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Try easing into it. 25mg ed for the first week or two then up it to 50mg. I feel you have to do that with strong compounds because you body will try to fight it at first then will eventually adapt.

Last edited by a moderator:
25 mg will definitely still show some results... anadrol is very very strong brother and so taxing on your liver and blood pressure... the lethargy comes from your liver getting hit... i was pretty damn blessed with it where i got up to 100 mg but i eased into it slowly..

25 mg will definitely still show some results... anadrol is very very strong brother and so taxing on your liver and blood pressure... the lethargy comes from your liver getting hit... i was pretty damn blessed with it where i got up to 100 mg but i eased into it slowly..
Thanks.

Anadrol is rough on me too bro. I don't handle orals well as it is, and anadrol is one of the worst so I understand completely. It gives me lethargy like a mother fucker on too of acid reflux and killing appetite

The only oral i tolerate is halo. Which i dont run often unless im gonna prep. Otherwise i go all injectables only.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anadrol is rough on me too bro. I don't handle orals well as it is, and anadrol is one of the worst so I understand completely. It gives me lethargy like a mother fucker on too of acid reflux and killing appetite
Sucks cause I'm looking forward to the results. I'll tone it down to 25mg and see how it feels.

Sucks cause I'm looking forward to the results. I'll tone it down to 25mg and see how it feels.

just keep it down in that range for a few weeks at least and then see how you tolerate it at that point with an increase... not every steroid is for everyone which does suck but thats just how it is... you should not feel bad though because far more do not tolerate it well than do

just keep it down in that range for a few weeks at least and then see how you tolerate it at that point with an increase... not every steroid is for everyone which does suck but thats just how it is... you should not feel bad though because far more do not tolerate it well than do
So far today at 25mg I feel good. I wonder if taking cycle support in the am helps. I normally take it at night when I come home for the day.

So far today at 25mg I feel good. I wonder if taking cycle support in the am helps. I normally take it at night when I come home for the day.

that may be for you as well... thats something you have to determine with trial and error

Top Bottom