napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

anadrol 25mg with winstrol 30mg

crystalbigs

hey Dylan!I would like to ask u that can I run anadrol 25mg with winstrol 30mg for better result and strength.Thank you! hoping to hear it from u soon!

I m 23 years old n carrying 12% body-fat as I was an ectomprh. I trained or 3 years naturall

You are too young for any kind of steroid bro....and you don't use oral steroids by themselves either

Typically you're not fully developed physiologically bro and can definitely do more damage than good in the long run possibly. I only say possible as only an endo doc can tell you if you've grown fully, however underage AAS use can result in problems later in life. I know you've heard of a lot of ppl who have done it before 25, but have they gone to a doc to get checked out fully? Labs might reveal they've got the inerts of a 60yo man for all we know. All great endeavors should be done correctly in order to get great results. Why chance it when you can wait two years and build up a quality frame as with 3 years experience you are a fledgling in the lifestyle.

Top Bottom