napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Anadrol

Your question is like "is it possible to make gains drinking 2 cups of milk per day?"

You could make gains off of 30mg of drol. You could make gains off of 0mg of drol.

A better approach would be, providing your stats, tell us what your cycle experience is and what your goals are, then we can help give a more direct answer.

Hey Dylan is it possible to make gains off 30 mg anadrol? per day

You can make gains without Anadrol at all. What's your point?

We need your full stats, goals, and experience before we can advise you on anything

thats impossible for me to answer when you literally give me nothing to work with... i dont know your cycle history, your goals?????????? your workout history? stats??? age/height/weight/body fat... you cannot expect any sort of valid answer when you give me nothing to work with…

I am 21 yrs old physique competitor trying to attain a pro card, I won teen class 2x and placed 2nd in open. I have been working out for 5+years. have ran test/eq/tren cycle in the past. I am currently around 8-9%bf weighing around 175! The goal is to put on as much size before next show. I was thinking of doing a test, tren, eq, anadrol cycle what are your thoughts

Thanks

Top Bottom