napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Anadrol for 21 year old

wattert

Hi,
I'm 21 I'm looking into taking Anadrol as a beginner. I've been watching your videos and gaining information I was wondering what you would recommend taking with anadrol to help avoid some nasty stuff.. I want to take 50mg a day for 4 weeks.

Hi,
I'm 21 I'm looking into taking Anadrol as a beginner. I've been watching your videos and gaining information I was wondering what you would recommend taking with anadrol to help avoid some nasty stuff.. I want to take 50mg a day for 4 weeks.

No bro. You are way too young for any steroid and you want to take Anadrol? That's one of the most harsh orals of all. You also don't ever take an oral steroid by itself....but regardless you should be taking no steroid at your age

Hi,

Why do you want to take anadrol? What will anadrol do for you?

No man... oral only cycles are a waste. Being 21 and running a drol only cycle is just bad news all around.

If u want get big, eat more and lift heavy. At 21 you should be at your prime.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

clearly you are NOT watching my videos because i made a video dedicated to the stupidity behind an oral only cycle and i have spoken about anadrol NOT being for beginners... everything you sad and asked about, start to finish is a huge huge problem bro... what are your goals?

Do some sarms bro.... you'll be surprised ... so many options with the sarms... lgd, rad 140, s4, sr9 .... MK

Top Bottom