napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

anadrol for 19 year old

noxobrah

Hello Dylan,

I'm a 19 yr old college student from Long Island, New York. Ive come to you for some help on the steroid "Anadrol." I am 5 foot 11 and only 143 lbs. Ive been an athlete for just about my whole life until injury's took a toll on me. im a pretty healthy guy as of now but i need to gain weight. to be honest with you, ive always been self conscious about my weight and ive had just enough of people bashing me for being frail. my brother is a GM in one of the LA fitness' in my town so i can easily go to the gym, but i lack motivation because i feel like i will never see results because of how frail i am. (stupid I know.) That is why i believe seeing some sort of progress in the beginning, even if it is minuscule, will be a confident booster. one of my friends has just finished his first cycle of anadrol and he highly recommends it to me but he takes NOTHING with it. I, on the other hand, have actually done my bit of research to understand how idiotic that is. hopes you can steer me in the right direction on what i should be taking WITH anadrol to help protect my body. i know steroids arent always the answer and are very dangerous but i feel like its a risk i need to take for me to actually feel good in my own body. I apologize if i gave you too much of my life story but i thought it would be appropriate in order to show you what position i am in and how desperate i really am. I look forward to your response and really, really thank you for taking the time out of your day to even read this.

There's no way anyone here is goi got recommend any kind of steroid to you, especially Anadrol bro. Come on, you are 19 years old. You are way too young and way too undersized. You have built no proper foundation whatsoever through training, and it's obviouos that you don't know how to eat properly to build muscle. All you need is a good solid diet and some hard training. Do not ask for steroid advice because you won't get it here

There are tons of videos on YouTube on how to eat to build muscle. Hell those are the very ones I first seen when I got into lifting. Its not hard to find. And as for your friend, just wait a week and watch him. He'll lose all his gains from doing an oral only cycle, hell feel like complete shit it's just not worth it bro

Sent from my SM-J320V using Tapatalk

Dude even with a sub-par diet and training at your age you can make crazy gains.

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

lets just throw out the fact you are only 19, which alone is so damn absurd, i dont know where to begin but bro, you are 14 fucking 3 pounds at 5'11".... have you completely lost your mind? thats a serious question man... have you ? you have to get some more size or you are going to wreck yourself in terms of joints, ligaments, tendons, bones, etc... far too much strain being that undersized... you will grow too fast and with that small of a frame, its a bad idea man... you should be 30-40 lbs bigger and due to that, the amount of growth you have with steroids will be higher and it will crush you internally..

another problem... The problems with individuals that had not yet attained full physio-sexual development, is that that anabolic compounds are acting on locations within the central nervous system that are still under development. That is, that many receptors that are activated by Testosterone are STILL performing developmental functions, and you are stimulating them before they had the chance to fully create a working framework of hormonal balance that would sustain you for the rest of your adult life.

you need to learn how to eat man... also, what exactly do you expect steroids to do if you don't even workout man? good lord bro, this is just damn troublesome and just ridiculous... what exactly do you eat each day?

lets just throw out the fact you are only 19, which alone is so damn absurd, i dont know where to begin but bro, you are 14 fucking 3 pounds at 5'11".... have you completely lost your mind? thats a serious question man... have you ? you have to get some more size or you are going to wreck yourself in terms of joints, ligaments, tendons, bones, etc... far too much strain being that undersized... you will grow too fast and with that small of a frame, its a bad idea man... you should be 30-40 lbs bigger and due to that, the amount of growth you have with steroids will be higher and it will crush you internally..

another problem... The problems with individuals that had not yet attained full physio-sexual development, is that that anabolic compounds are acting on locations within the central nervous system that are still under development. That is, that many receptors that are activated by Testosterone are STILL performing developmental functions, and you are stimulating them before they had the chance to fully create a working framework of hormonal balance that would sustain you for the rest of your adult life.

you need to learn how to eat man... also, what exactly do you expect steroids to do if you don't even workout man? good lord bro, this is just damn troublesome and just ridiculous... what exactly do you eat each day?

First, i'd like to thank you for the very detailed and educated response, seriously. Second, i should have previously stated that I will be working out with my OTHER brother who is a personal trainer, he has also written out a diet plan for me aswell. Anyhow clearly im not educated enough on steroids nor physically prepared to take them. At this point it looks like i need to wait till i am fully physically matured and until ive gained a good amount of weight. I guess desperation got the better of me. Any other advice about steroids/ getting bigger naturally will be appreciated. Thanks

NO chance in hell anyone is going to condone you using anadrol at the age of 19. Unless you have some medics condition, you shouldn't be thinking of anything aas related. Rather just eat, train, learn and experience life

First, i'd like to thank you for the very detailed and educated response, seriously. Second, i should have previously stated that I will be working out with my OTHER brother who is a personal trainer, he has also written out a diet plan for me aswell. Anyhow clearly im not educated enough on steroids nor physically prepared to take them. At this point it looks like i need to wait till i am fully physically matured and until ive gained a good amount of weight. I guess desperation got the better of me. Any other advice about steroids/ getting bigger naturally will be appreciated. Thanks
so, why don't you list me what you eat each or day or at least the new plan and we can make some tweaks to it... DO NOT let others ridicule you or make you feel uncomfortable whatsoever... thats bull shit if that happens... you might be undersized but the whole point here is to get better... i cannot stand people that do that to others that are trying... you be the man bro... you are just desperate right now and you know what, thats fine... you just want to get into a healthier state and i respect that... lets keep your head on straight in terms of steroid use and lets work on your diet first

Top Bottom