napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

anabolicum Lgd

daxamart

Hey I watch your videos and I’m a big fan I’m just wondering does Lgd spike or elevate blood pressure? Or is it safe on that aspect? What pct should I run post cycle? Also I’m a slender guy what diet would you recommend for bulking up? Sorry for all the questions just curious and not really up to snuff on all of this

Ill let Dylan answer the blood pressure thing but I got mine checked twice when I was on a LGD cycle and everything was well within range . With regards to diet if you are slim you proberly need to eat more . Im not saying eat every piece of shit out there but more good meats , whole eggs , sweet potato , rice , oily fish lots of vege (cauliflower , broccoli all though a lot of people don't like are some of the best to have ) spinach, mushrooms The list can go on and on .
You need to work out roughly how many calories you are eating now and then increase say 500 daily for abit . If you still aint gaining weight increase further . It varies for everyone . Also you got to be training well . I'm old school and love heavy compounds few reps that seems to work best for me .

it does not effect blood pressure as long as you have real lgd...

im not going to sit here and layout diet plans and i get offended when people even ask that... thats something you PAY someone to come up with for you... not expect something that takes time to do like that for free...

here's the cycle layout...

1-12 lgd-4033 (ANABOLICUM) 10 mg per day dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 DGA POST CT https://www.dganutrition.com/pct/post-ct

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25 OR nolva 40/20/20/20
gw-501516 20 mg day

Top Bottom