napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

anabolicum LGD-4033 Question

etteres

Hey Dylan,

I have been following you for a while and I recently got a coach, I live in china so unfortunately he is not a Personal trainer but does all my plans through the internet but I know him and he is a trustworthy guy, he has said that it might be worth me taking LGD when i move into my late second or early 3rd month of bulking. Its been over a month now and I have lost weight. Probably just a body recomp but still he things it might be a good idea. I am 24 years old 78Kg and I'm 6 foot tall. When i started the bulk I was 82KG My goal is to get back to my old weight two years ago before I stopped working out when i was 91Kg and had around 10% body fat.

Do you think Sarms specifically LGD-4033 would be a good idea for me at my age?

Thanks for your time.

I don't understand a 'coach' who recommends PED use to their clients. Surely it should be for the client to inquire about PED first, then if the 'coach' feels they could be beneficial and safe then advise the client accordingly. You're only 24 years ago and have said that you have the potential to reach your goal weight naturally, why is your 'coach' recommending PEDs? Sounds like lazy coaching to me. His programming should be pushing you towards your goal not PEDs. In my humble opinion, you need a new 'coach' (I use that term very lightly).

I honestly dont see a problem using lgd at your age. Sarms are fine. Steroids are not

Top Bottom