napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

anabolicum LGD 4033

nocuper

Ho Dylan im from Italy, nice to meet you.
Can you explain me the side effects of Ligandrol?
Can u text them?

Dylan just explained everything in that video and said "take it for what its worth". With real sarms and a proper pct you should be fine. If you don't think its safe you might as well not even be looking at sarms then and just stick with C4 and creatine and a proper diet.

Some doctors says that with 1mg start the test suppression. I think this sarm is not safe

Im sorry to be a jerk but you are so clueless its insane. Why would you write me and waste my time if you thought that to begin with?? Smfh!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

The steroids are strong and dangerous. But i only saw the medical opinion on LGD 4033 and he says me that.
There will be a testosterone regression

The steroids are strong and dangerous. But i only saw the medical opinion on LGD 4033 and he says me that.
There will be a testosterone regression
and you just continue to prove my point about you being CLUELESS... is not a big secret that sarms can cause small amounts of suppression... ive only said that, i dont know, five BILLION times... however your acting like they cause some severe suppression of testosterone like steroids do... you dont have a clue what your talking about... you should just stick to whey protein man... thats your best bet... that and maybe some flintstone vitamins or something like that... stay away from any ped's

Why the hell are you asking questions on a sarm/steroid forum if you think sarms and steroids are dangerous/? Stick to creatine :D

Ok mate, but keep calm. LGD Is not perfect. If i can't do a PCT After a cycle there will be problems

Ok mate, but keep calm. LGD Is not perfect. If i can't do a PCT After a cycle there will be problems

Keep calm?? Lol what? Just stop the no sense. You literally make no sense. Dont use anything like i said, you are clueless

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Omg you are funny. Now im going ti take LGD if i meet sides ill call you
no you are not going to call me about anything... psyhco shit right there... i already told you that you have no business using anything... this is one of the strangest ass things ive seen... seriously...

Top Bottom