esarms.com
bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: anabolicum LGD 4033

anabolicum LGD 4033

Ho Dylan im from Italy, nice to meet you.
    Can you explain me the side effects of Ligandrol?
    Can u text them?

Some doctors says that with 1mg start the test suppression. I think this sarm is not safe

Dylan just explained everything in that video and said "take it for what its worth". With real sarms and a proper pct you should be fine. If you don't think its safe you might as well not even be looking at sarms then and just stick with C4 and creatine and a proper diet.

anabolicum LGD 4033

Quote Originally Posted by nocuper View Post
    Some doctors says that with 1mg start the test suppression. I think this sarm is not safe
    Im sorry to be a jerk but you are so clueless its insane. Why would you write me and waste my time if you thought that to begin with?? Smfh!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Not safe? That's laughable. Then what are steroids? Lethal?

The steroids are strong and dangerous. But i only saw the medical opinion on LGD 4033 and he says me that.
    There will be a testosterone regression

The steroids are strong and dangerous. But i only saw the medical opinion on LGD 4033 and he says me that.
    There will be a testosterone regression
    and you just continue to prove my point about you being CLUELESS... is not a big secret that sarms can cause small amounts of suppression... ive only said that, i dont know, five BILLION times... however your acting like they cause some severe suppression of testosterone like steroids do... you dont have a clue what your talking about... you should just stick to whey protein man... thats your best bet... that and maybe some flintstone vitamins or something like that... stay away from any ped's

I think that with Test Restore or PCT Pro i can adjust the Little suppression

I think that with Test Restore or PCT Pro i can adjust the Little suppression
    You should not be using any ped, period

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro