napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Anabolicum

hayn

Hi Dylan

Big fan of your videos..I think they great
I'm just not totally clued up when you say suppression...I am going to be starting a lgd 4033 course soon..10mg a day and I know it causes suppression but what does that mean exactly?
Does it mean while on the cycle,I wont be able to get an erection or only once the cycle is finish..I just really am stressing about the erection part..please please please help

Hi Dylan

Big fan of your videos..I think they great
I'm just not totally clued up when you say suppression...I am going to be starting a lgd 4033 course soon..10mg a day and I know it causes suppression but what does that mean exactly?
Does it mean while on the cycle,I wont be able to get an erection or only once the cycle is finish..I just really am stressing about the erection part..please please please help

It’s going to suppress your bodies natural testosterone production and how much it suppressed varies from person to person. If you run the stack alongside m1-Mk from esarms.com you shouldn’t have any problems with suppression

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks bud but I just want to know what actually happens..does the sperm count decrease or does suppression actually stop you from getting an erection...ps I will be using nolvadex after my lgd

Thanks bud but I just want to know what actually happens..does the sperm count decrease or does suppression actually stop you from getting an erection...ps I will be using nolvadex after my lgd

Lgd is not like taking a steroid so its minimal. If u go to esarms.com you can get m1 mk with lgd and that protects against on cycle suppression

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Lgd is not like taking a steroid so its minimal. If u go to esarms.com you can get m1 mk with lgd and that protects against on cycle suppression

Thanks so so much..appreciate you taking the time to reply..much appreciated ....1 more question..if I don't get the m1 mm...should I start using the nolvadex on my last week of the cycle..or after the cycle?

I will be using the lgd in tablet form rather than liquid..will it have more toxicity on my organs due to it being tablet rather then liquid?

I will be using the lgd in tablet form rather than liquid..will it have more toxicity on my organs due to it being tablet rather then liquid?

Where did you get your sarms from? That’s what I would worry about if you’re worried about organ toxicity

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What is the ideal dose for a 12 week LGD Cycle. Im an advanced lifter who has used steroids in the past but has not cycled with anabolics in the past 2 years. I just came off a 12 week LGD cycle at 10mg per day and overall I was happy with the results although they came slowly. I've been off SARMS now for 2 months and am ready to go again, just wondering if I should stick to the 10mg or if there's a more ideal (and equally safe) dose for someone my size. 6'3 , 230lbs

What do you recommend as a good dose for LGD? I recently ran it for 12 weeks at 10mg per day. I was very happy with the results albeit they came slowly but steadily. Wondering if theres a more ideal (and equally safe) dose I can run my next cycle? Any help is appreciated!

Top Bottom