napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Anabolics

cabarx

If i decide to use in my 30 200 mg of trt/week and have a good diet, cardio and weight training program, it will be detrimental to my health in the long run? I have to say that i never used anabolics and i don't really want to, you made my to change my decision with sarms. I want to use trt in my 30 to mantain a healthy libido,energy and muscle /bone ratio. I allready work a little to hard on my joband it's a little tough to have 5 works per week, this is my reason for trt

you dont just use trt because you "want" to.. thats ridiculous.. you need to have a DIAGNOSED low testosterone condition... you dont sound like you have any idea what you are doing and you are going to seriously hurt yourself...

If i decide to use in my 30 200 mg of trt/week and have a good diet, cardio and weight training program, it will be detrimental to my health in the long run? I have to say that i never used anabolics and i don't really want to, you made my to change my decision with sarms. I want to use trt in my 30 to mantain a healthy libido,energy and muscle /bone ratio. I allready work a little to hard on my joband it's a little tough to have 5 works per week, this is my reason for trt
That's a shitty piss poor reason for trt. You don't go on trt unless you can't sustain natural test levels, confirmed under the care of a doctor or endocrinologist

At the very least go get bloodwork and post your results. There may be a better way to accomplish your goals. You may in fact need TRT but you need to do bloodwork first and foremost.

Top Bottom