napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Anabolic Bulking Cycles: Test, Deca and EQ: A new video by Dylan Gemelli

DylanGemelli

Founding Member
Super Moderator
In this video, I discuss a very popular and effective steroid bulking cycle consisting of testosterone, deca durabolin and boldenone (equipoise). I go into great detail explaining why this is such a strong bulking cycle, how to properly run it and what to expect from use.. This is a video that will help many and one you absolutely do not want to miss!

Anabolic Bulking Cycles: Test, Deca and EQ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ug-rkw6HSOE

In an older video you talked about dbol, deca and test. It's working great for me at the following: cyptest= 400 pw, deca= 250 pw, dbol= 30mg ed, caber=.5mg e3d, aromasin= 12.5mg eod.
What can I fill in after the 4 week end of dbol, or should I just drop that at the end of 4 and continue with the rest.
I'm 56yo with 16%bf and 210lbs.

This is exactly what I'm planning for my next cycle.
Perfect timing Dylan.
Thanks!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

You already know that those are my favs for a good bulk... great info bro.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great video Dylan. Looking to try this as my second cycle. Does it matter what test you combine with these two. Can sustanon be taken twice a week just to get the faster esters. Or what do other members use as their test of choice. Thanks guys.

(Enrique)

Isn't RickRock killing it on the same thing? Killer video man! Great info. Definitely have fear of deca all because of the deca dick thing

I'm very passionate about this one Dylan! This is my favorite cycle of all by far. I absolutely love, test, EQ, and Deca! I can't say enough good things about it

Hell ya man! You look peeled and fucking amazing! You're an inspiration for sure. I'm sure this will be in my future as my knowledge of AAS grows.

Thank you bro! Much appreciated! It was a great cycle for sure

Great video! I'm 12 weeks into this cycle right now and it feels fucking awesome! I feel strong and recover so fast! I can't wait to train every day. By far my favorite cycle. The GW is the icing on the cake! The only thing I'll mention is that my RBC was really high after 9 weeks and donating brought me back to range. I typically donate every 3 months. Great video bro!

In this video, I discuss a very popular and effective steroid bulking cycle consisting of testosterone, deca durabolin and boldenone (equipoise). I go into great detail explaining why this is such a strong bulking cycle, how to properly run it and what to expect from use.. This is a video that will help many and one you absolutely do not want to miss!

Anabolic Bulking Cycles: Test, Deca and EQ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ug-rkw6HSOE

So Dylan, I had question about this. Do you prefer Test, EQ/Boldenone and Deca over Anadrol? I was considering Anadrol, Test and EQ for my next cycle for bulking.

So Dylan, I had question about this. Do you prefer Test, EQ/Boldenone and Deca over Anadrol? I was considering Anadrol, Test and EQ for my next cycle for bulking.
Everybody has their preferences but I'd take test, deca, EQ over any other bulking cycle all day every day. I also think you just get so much more out of an injectible like deca versus a short oral. Just my experience

Everybody has their preferences but I'd take test, deca, EQ over any other bulking cycle all day every day. I also think you just get so much more out of an injectible like deca versus a short oral. Just my experience

Thx RickRock. Kind of where I was heade with this. I prefer not to take orals, but have some Tbol am tempted to throw into this cycle for 6 weeks! My current cycle is 750mg EQ, 400mg Tren E and 250 Test Cyp. Am due to close this cycle end of April/beginning of Mai.

Last edited:
Great video Dylan. Looking to try this as my second cycle. Does it matter what test you combine with these two. Can sustanon be taken twice a week just to get the faster esters. Or what do other members use as their test of choice. Thanks guys.

(Enrique)
you can go with sust, no problem there whatsoever bro!

This is exactly what I'm planning for my next cycle.
Perfect timing Dylan.
Thanks!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
NICE bro, you are going to love that stack if you have not already ran it before... if so then you already know!

In an older video you talked about dbol, deca and test. It's working great for me at the following: cyptest= 400 pw, deca= 250 pw, dbol= 30mg ed, caber=.5mg e3d, aromasin= 12.5mg eod.
What can I fill in after the 4 week end of dbol, or should I just drop that at the end of 4 and continue with the rest.
I'm 56yo with 16%bf and 210lbs.
you could add a few sarms but no other steroids... clearly you are bulking... simply add just lgd4033 and rad140 to get a very clean bulk going the rest of the cycle...

Great video! I'm 12 weeks into this cycle right now and it feels fucking awesome! I feel strong and recover so fast! I can't wait to train every day. By far my favorite cycle. The GW is the icing on the cake! The only thing I'll mention is that my RBC was really high after 9 weeks and donating brought me back to range. I typically donate every 3 months. Great video bro!

very nice bro! thats excellent to hear!

Top Bottom