The same affect. Belly bloat !!!
Switched to amino acid bca tablets
2 weeks ago and feel 10 times better
Training longer and more energy in gym
Also belly feels a lot tighter and never bloated
This post is for people that had a similar issue
To me Nothing worse than that lead weight feeling
That's on you all day.

Back in the days when the powders where 4000 calories and filled with so much garbage I experienced the bloat too. Over the last 20 years the changes and quality of powders is incredible. Their is still a ton of garbage out their, I stay away from anything that has artificial sweeteners and flavoring, aspartame etc. I've been using MRM Natural Gainer in Vanilla for my daily shakes. I combine it with kale and spinach, udo's choice oil, oatmeal and blueberries. It says it's a gainer but the calories are only 360 per serving, of course with all of those other ingredients I add it gets up their but I use it as a MRP. Check out the ingredients, I found the best deals on Amazon for it. Also if you want a pure protein then check out Garden of Life Grass Fed Whey, excellent! No bloat and nothing but pure quality. Let me know if you try either of them .

Hello everyone. So the last 2 weeks or so
I've stopped taking any type of protein powder
I've tried so many brands over the years and they all have
That's on you all day.

If you get a quality powder, you shouldn't be experiencing the bloat. It just depends on the quality. I use both powders and aminos myself

I had that back in the 1990s, ,but they have come along alot.

With protein powder i always look at price, but

SOme good ones i found

EAS whey
Champion whey ( i forget the name)
Nutrakey ( house brand for a supplement distributor a buddy gets me at his cost)

Other than that i have not tried alot more of them

I always like designer protein, but the price seems to always be a bit higher than a i am willing to pay

Optimum Nutrition's hydro whey. Number one. Isopure by Nature's Promise runs about par with it.

True Nutrition for protein... But protein and BCAA's are 2 very different things used for different reasons

Critical aminos by Bodytech at the Vitamin Shoppe. Read the label, it has an awesome ratio and a few other "critical" ingredients. And you won't break the bank either. Don't be one of those guys that buys the labels or containers with shining mirror and bright colors with fictitious pictures of fruit.

Hello everyone. So the last 2 weeks or so
I've stopped taking any type of protein powder
I've tried so many brands over the years and they all have
That's on you all day.
Do you feel that bloat after drinking a glass of milk?

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

What grade of milk? Whole, 2%, or nonfat?
Any. My thought was just that some people don't produce enough lactase enzyme which digests milk protein. If you get bloat from just drinking milk, that might be part of the issue.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

EZ, what in the world are you talking about? Protein is made up of amino acids. I mean bcaa's is just the three, but come on, why in the the hell would you state protein and bcaa's are 2 "VERY DIFFERENT" things!?

EZ, what in the world are you talking about? Protein is made up of amino acids. I mean bcaa's is just the three, but come on, why in the the hell would you state protein and bcaa's are 2 "VERY DIFFERENT" things!?

I don't use the 2 for the same purpose.

Top Bottom