napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Am I a suitable candidate to use steroids yet?

Ezza

Hi all,

I've been lurking on the Youtube channel for a while now and I haven't really seen too,too much about steroids being used while losing weight.

Just from eating right and moving more, I've lost over 2 stone in weight. I currently weigh 16st on the dot (224lb), 5ft 11". and still 2 stone above my ideal weight. I want to know if I should continue losing weight before I start a cycle, or is it appropriate for me to start with something that could assist with both further fat-loss and put on some muscle?

I'm a total beginner to this and I only want to take an oral cycle as I'm not ready for much else I don't think.
What would you recommend I start with as a nice all-rounder?

If you wanna see pics of where I am at the moment, I could link if that assists with helping me further? :)

Thank you!!

How old are you?

Also you need to be lean to safely run aas so it sounds like you're about 30lbs away from that point.

You never run oral only cycles either.

I suggest that you study Dylan's videos - all the answers are out there.

Thanks for the reply - I'm 29 years old.

I got to a stage a few years ago where I was building muscle without anything and then had an accident where I've only just recovered. During that recovery period I got fatter than I'd even been and now that I'm on this path, I feel that this could help.

OK, you're not too young but you need to get lean first.

Diet and cardio are the real keys to success here although you could add GW501516 to help you through cardio sessions.

Once you're lean enough you would run test only at around 350mg a week for 12 weeks and yes you would be injecting.

OK, you're not too young but you need to get lean first.

Diet and cardio are the real keys to success here although you could add GW501516 to help you through cardio sessions.

Once you're lean enough you would run test only at around 350mg a week for 12 weeks and yes you would be injecting.

Thats perfect advice, thank you!

I'm a bit frightened of injecting myself, mainly because I don't know how to do it, but will look into those needleless injection systems as that could solve that for me.

Thats perfect advice, thank you!

I'm a bit frightened of injecting myself, mainly because I don't know how to do it, but will look into those needleless injection systems as that could solve that for me.

Needless injection systems? Where?

Bro I don't know what the hell you're thinking, but you can't use steroids this way. They're no flu shot lol.

You aren't in the right shape for steroids, but you are perfectly fine to use sarms. They will help you lose fat and build muscle and they are also oral. No needles

This is the stack of recommend to you from www.sarmsx.com

1-12 RAD140 20mg per day dosed in the am
1-12 S4 50mg per day split 25mg am and 25mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW 20mg per day dosed 30 minutes pre workout

Pct

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

How are you supposed to get to the muscle without a needle? That's like writing A on one side of a piece of paper and B on the other, then saying now connect the two without drawing a line.
LOLLL oh boy... bro, seriously, you are definitely not a steroid candidate by posting that... just stop with that, please... you have other options and rick gave you the best way... far and away the best option for you... i would lose steroids from your vocabulary right now... good lord bro

Thanks for the help everyone.

Exactly why I'm asking these questions, so I don't do anything wrong or maybe even stupid. Total n00b here in a situation where I want to learn, adapt my lifestyle to something positive and grow from there. Right now I'm merely doing my due diligence, so appreciate the advice! :)

That also clears the needle thing as well. There are auto systems as well that diabetics use. I'll look into that.

Thanks for the help everyone.

Exactly why I'm asking these questions, so I don't do anything wrong or maybe even stupid. Total n00b here in a situation where I want to learn, adapt my lifestyle to something positive and grow from there. Right now I'm merely doing my due diligence, so appreciate the advice! :)

That also clears the needle thing as well. There are auto systems as well that diabetics use. I'll look into that.
oh my... bro, please, im begging you... stop before you make this look even worse, please, just stop for your own sake so we can take you serious... i want to help but you have to stop the nonsense asap

Fair enough.

Watched your videos on YouTube, which is why I've come here.

Straight up, I didn't know that there was a difference between what I was talking about and what I needed. Don't gun me down bro, I wanna learn.

im not gunning you down.. you seem like a GREAT guy, i can tell... im trying to help you from yourself right now... you need to stick around and learn... 1. NO MORE MENTION OF AUTO SYSTEMS PLEASE BRO.. im banging my head and i need to look good for videos... please, im literally begging you to not bring it up again..

rick gave you a nice plan to start with... i would take a look at my articles on sarms first... https://www.isarms.com/selective-androgen-receptor-modulators

If you give Rick's cycle a go I think you'll forget about steroids. We do appreciate you're trying to learn and tbh I think you've shown respect to folk here which will always go down well.

Steroids are suspended in oil bro. They need to be injected intramuscularly, and they are usually stated "for intramuscular use only" right on the vial. I always wondered why that disclaimer was even needed...until today lol

If you give Rick's cycle a go I think you'll forget about steroids. We do appreciate you're trying to learn and tbh I think you've shown respect to folk here which will always go down well.
well said and i could not agree more!

Steroids are suspended in oil bro. They need to be injected intramuscularly, and they are usually stated "for intramuscular use only" right on the vial. I always wondered why that disclaimer was even needed...until today lol
LOLLLLL that was a good one!

Top Bottom