napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Am I Ready for Steroids? A new video by Dylan Gemelli

thank you! i really feel this is extremely important and that everyone should be watching this... 99% of steroid users should not be using... they are doing something wrong or starting at the wrong times and it MUST be addressed and taught...

Great video Dylan. I just hope that the new people take the time to watch it. It gets right to the point. Especially with the age thing. Could you also do one of these that is directed more towards women as well? I think they are under the biggest misconception of the use of steroids and how it will help them look like a model with no bf and we know that's far from true. Thanks for all you do for others as well as those of us here.

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

One of the most important videos made, by far. Anybody new needs to watch this to get a better understanding of whether or not steroids are right for them. With so many new young guys wanting to jump on juice it's necessary to try and educate the best we can

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Great video Dylan. I just hope that the new people take the time to watch it. It gets right to the point. Especially with the age thing. Could you also do one of these that is directed more towards women as well? I think they are under the biggest misconception of the use of steroids and how it will help them look like a model with no bf and we know that's far from true. Thanks for all you do for others as well as those of us here.

Totally agree!

Ok..after watching this I think I am good to good!!!! lol. Let me also add that each person from childhood to some age..maybe up to 17,18,19,....25, has open epiphysis on each and every bone.These are known as growth centers.As long as they are not closed up then you have the potential to grow taller.During this time when they are open is also the time that your bones are mineralizing, and getting denser and harder...depositing calcium.This is an anabolic state of your body. The epiphysis is a soft spot in the center of the bone which allows the bones to grow longer. Just like a baby is born with his skull not completely closed up.People call it the baby's soft spot. It closes into bone in a few months. If you start steroids and your epiphysis is still open then the steroids will close them for you.
Jake was always busting my balls to start cycling from the time he was 19. He graduated from high school at 6'0. At 21 he was 6'1 and at 23 he was 6'2. Luckily for me he saw first hand that I was correct in making him wait until 25. From there on he listened to me.
Also as I stated there in mineralization of the bones until all growth centers are closed. Steroid use promotes demineralization, or the stoppage of bones growing hard and dense, and this is why people like ARNOLD, have had chronic joint problems since they were uhhh...I don't know...maybe 15!!!!!

I have been in the states since last thursday staying with zeke and jake, and went to the gym with them.Jake brings me to see this boy who has been telling him he wants to do 40mg dbol from now until august, so that he will get a scholarship to play football. He is a 6'6 and 270 DL, with about 35%BF. As I began talking to they boy HIS DADDY came up and told me to mind my own biz! So another one will bite the dust sad to say.

Anyway good vid brother.You are getting quite good at doing these, and I have seen such a change in your knowledge,awareness, and caring. Good for you..I am very proud of you as if you were my own.

You are probably helping way more than you think, so never get discouraged.

ive actually just filmed a few womens videos and am putting a focus on women in many upcoming videos as well... i know the need for this and i have it in mind frequently... they are in editing and will be coming soon!

Ok..after watching this I think I am good to good!!!! lol. Let me also add that each person from childhood to some age..maybe up to 17,18,19,....25, has open epiphysis on each and every bone.These are known as growth centers.As long as they are not closed up then you have the potential to grow taller.During this time when they are open is also the time that your bones are mineralizing, and getting denser and harder...depositing calcium.This is an anabolic state of your body. The epiphysis is a soft spot in the center of the bone which allows the bones to grow longer. Just like a baby is born with his skull not completely closed up.People call it the baby's soft spot. It closes into bone in a few months. If you start steroids and your epiphysis is still open then the steroids will close them for you.
Jake was always busting my balls to start cycling from the time he was 19. He graduated from high school at 6'0. At 21 he was 6'1 and at 23 he was 6'2. Luckily for me he saw first hand that I was correct in making him wait until 25. From there on he listened to me.
Also as I stated there in mineralization of the bones until all growth centers are closed. Steroid use promotes demineralization, or the stoppage of bones growing hard and dense, and this is why people like ARNOLD, have had chronic joint problems since they were uhhh...I don't know...maybe 15!!!!!

I have been in the states since last thursday staying with zeke and jake, and went to the gym with them.Jake brings me to see this boy who has been telling him he wants to do 40mg dbol from now until august, so that he will get a scholarship to play football. He is a 6'6 and 270 DL, with about 35%BF. As I began talking to they boy HIS DADDY came up and told me to mind my own biz! So another one will bite the dust sad to say.

Anyway good vid brother.You are getting quite good at doing these, and I have seen such a change in your knowledge,awareness, and caring. Good for you..I am very proud of you as if you were my own.

You are probably helping way more than you think, so never get discouraged.

EXCELLENT POINTS! that is something that NONE of these younger guys understand and you broke that down perfectly... they are setting themselves up for nothing but injuries and problems... if your always injured and your destroying bones, tendons and ligaments, chances are pretty high your not going to be able to work out worth a shit, if at all and your certainly not allowing yourself to grow...

THANK YOU for the compliments brother... you know how important you are to me... your comments go a million miles with me

ive actually just filmed a few womens videos and am putting a focus on women in many upcoming videos as well... i know the need for this and i have it in mind frequently... they are in editing and will be coming soon!
Sweet, we need that. I knew there was a reason that I trust and listen to you. It must be because all of the smart people are from Iowa originally. [emoji6]

Sweet, we need that. I knew there was a reason that I trust and listen to you. It must be because all of the smart people are from Iowa originally. [emoji6]

that might have something to do with it!! LOL =)

Top Bottom