napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Always hungry

Flanex

How do you guys that are cutting deal with the constant hunger?I'm only on a 200 cal deficit.I couldn't imagine a 500 cal like some of you do.Appetite suppressants never agreed with me,but I may have to look into them.I just don't like too much caffiene.It makes me nauseous,jittery & feeling shitty.

I'm almost finished with my first sarms stack MK-2866,S4,& GW.I'm still on MK-677 & will continue it through to Nov/Dec-ish.It's not the 677 that's causing the hunger.That was only for a couple weeks.It's the deficit.I've always had an enormous appetite.I've been eating more fiber.That helps some.Drink a ton of water too.

I eat a lot of celery too.You can eat 10 big stalks of celery & it's only 99 calories,with lots of fiber.It doesn't do shit for hunger though.It's almost like eating water.

LOL... the last words I just typed in an email before coming to this site was..."I can't fuckin stop eating"

DISCIPLINE. Shit when I'm in prep for a show I'm so calorie depleted the last 3-4 weeks I want to kill myself.

I drink about 3-4 gallons of water a day @ that time to compensate. Since regular water is f-ing borrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrring, I use Crystal Light right up to about a week before a show.

How do you guys that are cutting deal with the constant hunger?I'm only on a 200 cal deficit.I couldn't imagine a 500 cal like some of you do.Appetite suppressants never agreed with me,but I may have to look into them.I just don't like too much caffiene.It makes me nauseous,jittery & feeling shitty.

I'm almost finished with my first sarms stack MK-2866,S4,& GW.I'm still on MK-677 & will continue it through to Nov/Dec-ish.It's not the 677 that's causing the hunger.That was only for a couple weeks.It's the deficit.I've always had an enormous appetite.I've been eating more fiber.That helps some.Drink a ton of water too.

IMO you're doing all the right things to manage the hunger, try eating more foods that are classified as "Zero Calorie Foods"...grapefruit, celery, lettuce, broccoli, cabbage... that should help bro.

Ya you have to tough it out..
I also eat a lot of egg whites and veggies all stirred in, you can eat a bucket full for around 350 calories

LOL... the last words I just typed in an email before coming to this site was..."I can't fuckin stop eating"

Yeah I know.I can't wait to bulk!!Gotta get this BF down first though.

DISCIPLINE. Shit when I'm in prep for a show I'm so calorie depleted the last 3-4 weeks I want to kill myself.

I drink about 3-4 gallons of water a day @ that time to compensate. Since regular water is f-ing borrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrring, I use Crystal Light right up to about a week before a show.

I guess just try & keep busy,so I'm not thinking about food all the time?I like water.It's got to be good water though,like Fiji or better.I drink 5-6 of those big square bottles a day.

IMO you're doing all the right things to manage the hunger, try eating more foods that are classified as "Zero Calorie Foods"...grapefruit, celery, lettuce, broccoli, cabbage... that should help bro.

I like all those things.Come to think of it,there isn't much food I don't like.Thanks 44

I guess just try & keep busy,so I'm not thinking about food all the time?I like water.It's got to be good water though,like Fiji or better.I drink 5-6 of those big square bottles a day.
Sugarless gum helps when I'm hungry or brush your teeth lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

It does help to me too if I keep my mind occupied with other things. If I'm busy @ the office then it's somewhat easier.

I think a lot of it has to do with the increased cardio I've been doing lately too.I just got a new elliptical recently & have been busting out 20 min before lifting & 20 min after.These things are a lot harder to do than the stationary bike I used to do.My quads & glutes were burning the first time I tried it.I could only do 10 min at first.

I think a lot of it has to do with the increased cardio I've been doing lately too.I just got a new elliptical recently & have been busting out 20 min before lifting & 20 min after.These thing are a lot harder to do than the stationary bike I used to do.My quads & glutes were burning the first time I tried it.I could only do 10 min at first.

When I added SR my appetite went way up.....but the BF still goes down week after week...one of my favorite arms....hands down

When I added SR my appetite went way up.....but the BF still goes down week after week...one of my favorite arms....hands down
I agree I'm on week 4 with sr9009 and it suppresses mine also

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

I've heard the LGD increases your appetite too.Good God I hope not!Actually I'll be bulking by then so it won't be so bad.

Top Bottom