napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Alternatives to Tren on a 2nd Cycle?

Dayumtwin

So Tren is for "advanced" users only, huh.. I've only completed 1 cycle and I've been considering runnin low to moderate Tren in my 2nd cycle. I already know most advise against that, as Tren is one of the more harsh, most powerful steroids known.. So, if I were to reconsider what to run on my 2nd cycle, but i still want significant results, i know there are a lot if other options.. What are some suggestions you could make that have a proven track record?

I am 40
5'9" 195lbs
10-12% body fat
1 previous cycle, Test C for 14 weeks,
Gained 17lbs, no sides..
Aromasin throughout and Nolva post cycle..
I just want to put on more lean muscle, maybe 12-15lbs.. gain strength and cut a little more..

Anything suggested will be considered..

Preciate it

Test with Deca,
Test with Equipoise,
Test with Primobolan. (Maybe even add 6 weeks of Winstrol 50mg every day to this... damn)

The last one is sick for your cutting goal you poses in the last thread you made.
Take your pick man!

Test with Deca,
Test with Equipoise,
Test with Primobolan. (Maybe even add 6 weeks of Winstrol 50mg every day to this... damn)

The last one is sick for your cutting goal you poses in the last thread you made.
Take your pick man!

Yessiiiirrr... I alllllmost went with the Winnie initially, but heard it's really bad on the joints, which I have bad shoulders and knees already.. but i really might just go with the Deca.. I already got the Test C ... maybe ill try the Winnie also...

If I were to stack the 3 compounds tho, Test, Deca and Winnie, would that really be easier on my body than just the Test, Tren stack?

Deca or npp. Both are nandrolone's like tren. But a lot more subtle

Exactly this. Will be easier.
Deca will be expensive due to the Cabergoline you need. If you want the cleanest of all gains possible. Stack Primobolan with the Test. Winstrol is not that hard on the joints. (Was not for me at least, but I took Fish oil, Glucosamine/Chrondritine and MSM with it. All combats the side effects on the joints.)

Oh and if you are not hairloss prone, use Proviron in every cycle. Gives you more free Test :)

hey bro, you say it like 12-15 lbs is just no big deal and so easy... LOL first of all, tren is not going to add that kind of size anyway... deca, npp, eq, tbol... these are your best options... anadrol and dbol will obviously put on more but not as clean...

My possible recommendation would be Test coupled with EQ and a moderately low dose of Deca or npp at say 350mg ew with either primo or Mast throughout the entire cycle. Because of the compounds it'd be a longer cycle obviously.

Food for thought.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hey bro, you say it like 12-15 lbs is just no big deal and so easy... LOL first of all, tren is not going to add that kind of size anyway... deca, npp, eq, tbol... these are your best options... anadrol and dbol will obviously put on more but not as clean...

First off, let me say i respect your thoughts and also the thoughts of your moderators and other members. You are far more knowledgeable than myself. I also enjoy your videos on YouTube very much. Now with that said, i didnt say 12-15 lbs was easy and no big deal, i jus said that is want I want to do. The strength gains tho are what is most important, i just figured for some of my strength goal, more size is necessary. I do know what it takes to add (or lose) weight, and as I've stated in a previous post, i know Tren is not considered ideal for "bulking", tho with the right caloric intake, protein , carbs etc, coupled with the right training, i think my goals are very attainable.. I'm not set on this Tren cycle. I already have it in my possession but am very open to holding off for as long as it makes sense.. so, I'll ask this question again as it was overlooked before...

Is it really much less of a risk if I'm runnin say Test, EQ, Deca.... or say Test, Winnie, dbol.. or some other combination of 3 or more compounds, especially with one also being a nandralone ? Rather than , again, a low Tren, Test cycle, say at 300mg Tren to 300mg Test?

First off, let me say i respect your thoughts and also the thoughts of your moderators and other members. You are far more knowledgeable than myself. I also enjoy your videos on YouTube very much. Now with that said, i didnt say 12-15 lbs was easy and no big deal, i jus said that is want I want to do. The strength gains tho are what is most important, i just figured for some of my strength goal, more size is necessary. I do know what it takes to add (or lose) weight, and as I've stated in a previous post, i know Tren is not considered ideal for "bulking", tho with the right caloric intake, protein , carbs etc, coupled with the right training, i think my goals are very attainable.. I'm not set on this Tren cycle. I already have it in my possession but am very open to holding off for as long as it makes sense.. so, I'll ask this question again as it was overlooked before...

Is it really much less of a risk if I'm runnin say Test, EQ, Deca.... or say Test, Winnie, dbol.. or some other combination of 3 or more compounds, especially with one also being a nandralone ? Rather than , again, a low Tren, Test cycle, say at 300mg Tren to 300mg Test?

Yes it's a considerably lower risk because Tren is as harsh on your body and side effects as it gets....even at a low dose. 200mg of Tren per week DESTROYED my lipids and my bloodwork was downright scary.

You could run 5 compounds and have less strain and stress on your body than using low dose Tren.

Just because Deca is a nandrolone doesn't mean it's just like Tren. It's WAY better on your body. You have no business using
Tren on a second cycle at all bro

Yes it's a considerably lower risk because Tren is as harsh on your body and side effects as it gets....even at a low dose. 200mg of Tren per week DESTROYED my lipids and my bloodwork was downright scary.

You could run 5 compounds and have less strain and stress on your body than using low dose Tren.

Just because Deca is a nandrolone doesn't mean it's just like Tren. It's WAY better on your body. You have no business using
Tren on a second cycle at all bro

Bet. Thank you brutha, i appreciate the detailed answer. That is more of what I'm lookin for. I can respect that. I think I will look more into other compounds before I go any further..

absolutely less risk bro... thats not even a fair fight between them being how strong tren is, even at a lower dose... with your goals, for me, i would say go with either test, prmo and deca along with tbol or just test, eq and deca... either way... clearly if you know me, you know im very very pro primo and stacking it with deca is just unreal but either way, these would both be bad ass options for you..

absolutely less risk bro... thats not even a fair fight between them being how strong tren is, even at a lower dose... with your goals, for me, i would say go with either test, prmo and deca along with tbol or just test, eq and deca... either way... clearly if you know me, you know im very very pro primo and stacking it with deca is just unreal but either way, these would both be bad ass options for you..

Preciate it Dylan, and the rest of you for your advice.i think I have effectively change my mind to run perhaps a more informed, more responsible 2nd cycle ..

I'm thinkin maybe Test, EQ, and Winnie..
Or Test, EQ, and Deca...

Ill keep you posted on my choice, and ill give updates on my progress along the way..

Thanks again fellaz

Preciate it Dylan, and the rest of you for your advice.i think I have effectively change my mind to run perhaps a more informed, more responsible 2nd cycle ..

Or Test, EQ, and Deca...

Ill keep you posted on my choice, and ill give updates on my progress along the way..

Thanks again fellaz

Test, EQ and Deca is my personal favorite cycle of all bro. I love it

Theres lots of things you have to watch with tren. Lipids, blood pressure, prolactin, rbc, insomnia and sweating. I usually run 10 wk cycles and by the time i get to the end im so happy to be coming off. The strain definately takes its toll so you gotta b ready to handle it. The blood pressure was the worst. Felt so miserable. I would advise going another route for at least another cycle. You could even do a lil higher test and a kicker. Take it slow. Dont need to rush to the deep end til you need to.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Or Test, EQ, and Deca...

Thanks again fellaz
for sure brother.. if you need help deciding or whatever you have questions about, just let me know!

for sure brother.. if you need help deciding or whatever you have questions about, just let me know!

Actually big bro, I am a bit on the fence.. so, as you know, I do want to put on some size. I'm thinkin about 8-10 lbs more reasonably, but more focus on strength gains and cutting. Like I said, I'm about 10-12% bf... so..

I'm obviously set on Test C as my base..
The question I now have is Deca, EQ, or Winnie.. Actually I think I may go with 2 out of the 3..
I like Deca for the size (and stregnth) I know know its aromatizing and causes some water retention.. i DO NOT like the idea of the Deca dick im hearin about..
The EQ I understand is a lot more user friendly.. from what I know it is a great cutter but can help put on size with the help of an increased appetite and that the gains are clean, slow and steady. 16-18 weeks for best results? That a long ass cycle! Lol straight up.. and im seeing that you wanna dose EQ around 600mgs a wk for that duration??
And then there's Winnie.. great for cutting and strength if I'm already fairly lean , lower body fat.. I know its very dry, hard on the joints, which I have bad joints already, but i guess that's fairly easy to mitigate by consuming more water, fish oil, other supplements that can provide extra lubrication in my joints. I also like that it's a shorter cycle, (and oral), but i know its hard on the liver so ill need to help combat that also..
I've looked into primo as well, which I know you're high on but supposedly it's hard to find the real deal? Idk if my guy can get it or not.. I guess the depot is the way to go with it if I can actually get it.. I heard Turkish is the legit compound..
Anyway.. these are the thoughts I'm wrestling with.. if you, or anyone can kinda help me make more sense of it all I would really appreciate it..

I prolly should make this a whole new thread..

I have a question related to the topic & may be helpful to the OP(If it wasn't I would've started my own thread).

Would the joint lubricating properties of Deca be enough to combat the joint drying effects of Winstrol?(Of course with all the usual joint support supplements)

Thanks

Also to the OP.The Deca dick can be compensated by either upping your Test or lowering your Deca.

Top Bottom