napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Alternating between HGH and MK677

CalRon

Hey, I have a question about alternating between HGH and MK677.

I work 3-6 days at a time and do not come home while Im gone. Ive been taking HGH 5-7 days a week and have been bringing pre-filled syringes to work. Im having second thoughts about bringing pre-filled syringes with me.

I'm thinking about taking HGH on days when Im home and taking MK677 on days when Im at work. This will allow me to take HGH 4-5 days a week and MK677 3-4 days depending on my work schedule. Is MK677 something that takes time to build up in your system? Is it worth even taking MK677 if Im on 2-3iu per day HGH?

Thanks

Last edited:
I don't really see the be fit dosing it like that. Now if you want to dose MK-677 every day, whether dosing HGH or not, I can see that working. I would keep the daily dosing consistent with it myself

i would not do that at all... you need to take 677 every day... now, i have seen plenty of people run them together and LOVE the results but you need to use it daily

Understood.

Im sure my IGF levels will drop substantially not being able to take HGH for up to 3 consecutive days each week, but it's just not worth the risk trying to bring it to work any longer. I was hoping MK-677 would help maintain my IGF level just enough till I got home. I could start taking it daily, but that will hit the pocket pretty hard considering Im already spending a small fortune as is.

I appreciate your help.

Top Bottom