napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Almighty's first cycle LOG.

Almighty100%bodyfat

The Almighty Salad Tosser
What's up everyone? So today is. The big day. 7:30 am, I pinned my first 250mg of Phurious Test E. I was nervous as hell. Cleaned everything, aspirated, and slowly pushed. I took 7.5mg Pure Essence aromasin right after and I'll do that again thursday and Sunday and then up it to 15mg E3D next week. I'm still shaking haha I weighed myself at 278.8 right out of bed. I really hope this goes smooth and I enjoy this. I'm officially not natty any longer. I hope I have a few of you along for the ride with me and you'll help me out! Is it weird I wanna keep my first syringe? Lolololol We'll see how this goes. I have back and arms and cardio today. I'm gonna update on here a few times a week (Hopefully) Let's pray for no gyno ;)

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Me too, you're gunna love the ride. Man I remember my 1st, was like the best feeling ever. Strong as fuck and those GAINZ brah.

And I'd also like to give a huge shoutout to a special friend. Alot of you are great and have guided me and taught me alot. But one person has given me endless hours of help and just shooting the shit.... Phurious. Thank you for everything. Hands down the best guy to chat with. Sharing pics of our pasta and foods lol Much love, Phurious. Thanks!

And I'd also like to give a huge shoutout to a special friend. Alot of you are great and have guided me and taught me alot. But one person has given me endless hours of help and just shooting the shit.... Phurious. Thank you for everything. Hands down the best guy to chat with. Sharing pics of our pasta and foods lol Much love, Phurious. Thanks!

Your welcome bro. Happy to help. Time to get huge.

Yeah...good guy bro. You have him and all of us behind you. You will get used to the pins. Everybody is scared the first time.

As we spoke earlier, I pinned this morning as well! I will be following your log like a hawk. And I'll work on getting one up as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We got your back brother! I'm glad you decided to put a log together. Keep us posted and if you ever have any questions don't hesitate to ask! You know you can alway pm me too bro. This is going to be epic..

Sent from my SM-G900P

I got $75 says in 8 weeks he weighs less but looks bigger. Any takers?

PHURIOUS

What's up everyone? So today is. The big day. 7:30 am, I pinned my first 250mg of Phurious Test E. I was nervous as hell. Cleaned everything, aspirated, and slowly pushed. I took 7.5mg Pure Essence aromasin right after and I'll do that again thursday and Sunday and then up it to 15mg E3D next week. I'm still shaking haha I weighed myself at 278.8 right out of bed. I really hope this goes smooth and I enjoy this. I'm officially not natty any longer. I hope I have a few of you along for the ride with me and you'll help me out! Is it weird I wanna keep my first syringe? Lolololol We'll see how this goes. I have back and arms and cardio today. I'm gonna update on here a few times a week (Hopefully) Let's pray for no gyno ;)

I've really been waiting for this one buddy! I can't wait to see how this cycle treats you. You're already a beast so it's time to become a monster!!

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

I think it will be a petfect recomp. He's a big guy and first cycle. His body is goimg to soak it all in. I say he will weigh more but look leaner

Phurious Pharma Representative
PM me for a price list or any questions and use promo code BB5 for 5% discount

I think it will be a petfect recomp. He's a big guy and first cycle. His body is goimg to soak it all in. I say he will weigh more but look leaner

Oh yeah..he gonna gain some weight! he may look bigger than ever. don't think he will loose any weight . But I ain't bettin.

Oh yeah..he gonna gain some weight! he may look bigger than ever. don't think he will loose any weight . But I ain't bettin.
I ain't bettin either. Its all dependant on his diet. He could go naked and afraid and lose 30lbs

I agree with this as well. I don't see him staying the same weight, let alone dropping.

He's gonna blow the fuck up on this cycle.

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Top Bottom