napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

The Allure of Trenbolone: A new video by Dylan Gemelli

Tren is definitely a drug that's in a class all its own...both with its effects and results, as well as negative side effects

Not to mention a common side effect at least for myself is terrible digestive issues as well as acid reflux. Idk if anyone else on here experiences these but it is why I have a hard time taking Tren.

Not to mention a common side effect at least for myself is terrible digestive issues as well as acid reflux. Idk if anyone else on here experiences these but it is why I have a hard time taking Tren.
I can relate bro. It's honestly my biggest issue with tren. Terrible acid reflux and it kills my appetite

I'm on a tren cycle now and I'm experiencing the acid reflux on a daily.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can relate bro. It's honestly my biggest issue with tren. Terrible acid reflux and it kills my appetite

It definitely suppresses your appetite. I'm struggling to eat every meal. If it was like deca that makes you hungry like a beast, It would probably be the best compound out there.

It definitely suppresses your appetite. I'm struggling to eat every meal. If it was like deca that makes you hungry like a beast, It would probably be the best compound out there.

I tend to agree with you. It's the sides from Tren that keeps me from wanting to run it

Excellent video by the way bro. Definitely one of my favorites.

Excellent video by the way bro. Definitely one of my favorites.
thanks a lot brother... i love doing these kinds of videos... i know all the scientific videos and fact videos are necessary but i like to just let it loose and get into it like this...

For some reason when I ran tren I developed a mad sweet tooth and would demolish cake lol. Needless to say it did not suppress my appetite. But it did effect my cardiovascular capabilities

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

For some reason when I ran tren I developed a mad sweet tooth and would demolish cake lol. Needless to say it did not suppress my appetite. But it did effect my cardiovascular capabilities

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk
luckily you can get away with your diet a lot more with tren but you should use gw501516 next time you run tren and that will mitigate the cardiovascular issues...

Top Bottom