napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Allergic response

Brutus

So this is a lesson for all the new guys, you ALWAYS START SLOW when using a new source or a new drug in order to gauge your body's response.
I have over 25 yrs of experience training and cycling, I'm also in the medical field so I take great precaution using aseptic technique.
So, I decided to try a new highly regarded source.

I started using Test Enath for 6 weeks (I'm on TRT) with a little swelling and PIP but nothing terrible.
My cycle was going to be: Drol/Deca/Sustanon 300.
My first pin consisted of 1/2cc Deca + 1/2cc of Sustanon. Within an hour I had a lot of PIP and a large grape size swelling with redness. The injection site was very warm as well. Within 24 hrs a small rash developed and it became tremendously itchy. Then it began to spread all over the glute, into groin and down the leg. The swelling has gone down a lot but the rash is still very bad. I was treating with cold/hot compresses, cortisone cream, advil and benadryl every 4 hours. I then recently starting taking a medal dose pack. No flu like symptomology or fever etc.
Not sure what exactly I'm allergic to in the deca/sustanon, the source said they don't use EO.
Again, this is a great Thread for the inexperienced to learnIMG_1265.jpg from. Always go slow and gauge how your body is going to react! It looks much worse in person then it does on the picture.
Just wondering if anyone else has had a reaction like this?

My quad got red before from Test Prop but not to the extent yours is. I hope everything turns out OK bro.

I'd say there is definitely something in the carrier thats giving you a reaction. You'll need to avoid that source since it doesnt agree with you

Definitly avoid whatever source you used, your body isn’t agreeing with one of their brewing ingredients.

Get Better,
Tazz

I have hade some itchy and swollen pip but nothing like that. Been using a source from here and it's been very smooth. Also going from a 21 gauge to a 25 has helped tremendously. Best of luck and keep us posted.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Top Bottom