napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

ALL OF YOUR SARMS Questions, ask here...

DylanGemelli

Founding Member
Super Moderator
As many of you know, I am very big on SARMS... I am happy to answer ANY SARMS questions that you may have... Ask away and I will provide answers and help for everyone...

Hi Dylan. I see a lot of ads for PureEssenceSarms.com. Are you recommending sarms from them or is Sarms1 still the choice?

It has been a year since the last Sarms cycle (which really did work). This time I am looking for something that is going to keep me leaner although some of that had to do with the primobol dex and I understand that is no longer available. Still want to put on muscle which the below cycle did but at the end of the 12 weeks I definitely looked puffy. Always a little concerned about the GW for so long of a duration. Any suggestions?

1-14 GW-501516 20 mg day
1-12 s4 50 mg day
1-12 lgd 4033 10 mg day
1-4 primobol dex
1-12 “liquidex”
1-12 n2guard
5-12 HCGenerate
7-12 anavar 60 mg day

PCT 13-16

clomid 50/50/25/25

nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12..5 mg eod
n2guard
ostarine 25 mg day

dgunke said:
Hi Dylan. I see a lot of ads for PureEssenceSarms.com. Are you recommending sarms from them or is Sarms1 still the choice?

It has been a year since the last Sarms cycle (which really did work). This time I am looking for something that is going to keep me leaner although some of that had to do with the primobol dex and I understand that is no longer available. Still want to put on muscle which the below cycle did but at the end of the 12 weeks I definitely looked puffy. Always a little concerned about the GW for so long of a duration. Any suggestions?

1-14 GW-501516 20 mg day
1-12 s4 50 mg day
1-12 lgd 4033 10 mg day
1-4 primobol dex
1-12 “liquidex”
1-12 n2guard
5-12 HCGenerate
7-12 anavar 60 mg day

PCT 13-16

clomid 50/50/25/25

nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12..5 mg eod
n2guard
ostarine 25 mg day

I want no and have no affiliation whatsoever with n2 or sarms1... I don't want my name anywhere near such a class less group... When I find out the things I did, and the underminding and cheating of others, i immediately leave... I am far too professional to stoop to a level of public bashing, but know that I put YOU, the researcher, bodybuilder, athlete and consumer FIRST and FOREMOST and when I find anyone I am associated does hold the same values in product quality and marketing strategy etc. I immediately remove myself from alignment... What you want to do is completely up to you on that but I would NEVER recommend it...

Pure Essence was formed by a group of REAL developers and people that care about providing quality and not just greed and TAKE instead of GIVE FIRST take second... That is how it is supposed to be... Here is what I would recommend for you... the primobol was more side effect riddled than anything bro... lets get you some extremely clean, lean and sustainable size... let me ask you this first, are you opposed to running test this time around? or do you want to stick with orals and sarms?

Not opposed to test but I have never pinned before and being 43 yoa I AM concerned about screwing up my #'s. I am open to it - just not very experienced with it and I also would prefer to have less gains that sustain over time than putting on muscle, losing it, etc.

I didn't realize that there was an issue with N2. I did feel that N2Guard was a good product. Is there an alternative?

dgunke said:
Not opposed to test but I have never pinned before and being 43 yoa I AM concerned about screwing up my #'s. I am open to it - just not very experienced with it and I also would prefer to have less gains that sustain over time than putting on muscle, losing it, etc.

I didn't realize that there was an issue with N2. I did feel that N2Guard was a good product. Is there an alternative?

Yes, there is a better alternative... Have you ever tried cycle assist by Competitive Edge Labs? It is the same exact product, which definitely is a good product and 2/3 the normal cost... So why in the world would we go the other route? I have used it several times in the past and it is excellent... https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#q=ce ... 5053718721 You can get it for a fraction of the cost at that website...

Let's just stick with sarms and orals considering your wishes on this... Here is a beautiful cutting cycle for you... Also, you have excellent options here for your orals if you check out our sources and reviews are going to be popping up everywhere... Here is a sick cutter for you...

1-12 Ostarine 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-6 anavar 40-60 mg per day

1-12 cycle assist or supports

7-12 winstrol 30-50 mg per day

9-12 test booster of your liking

Mini pct 13-16

Clomid 25/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

I like to add tb-500 to this to help with any potential injuries and if you load it early enough it really works well together with MK in terms of winstrol drying you out and causing joint discomfort

I HIGHLY recommend pure essence for your sarms and I know first hand that peptides warehouse makes stellar tb-500... I am pretty sure I can get you a code there or you can go direct to him on here...

We have great sources here for orals or go with your own... that's up to your comfort but we make it a point to provide the very best for you bro...

All looks good. If I was going to take the plunge and pin test - what kind of cycle would you suggest? I am open to it if it is a cleaner alternative. Thanks for the help.

dgunke said:
All looks good. If I was going to take the plunge and pin test - what kind of cycle would you suggest? I am open to it if it is a cleaner alternative. Thanks for the help.

Just some timing tweaks, supports added and obviously a much bigger and stronger pct... We will keep your test lower to moderate as it pertains to your wishes, goals and needs on this particular cycle... it would look like this

1-12 test cyp 250-350 mg week
1-14 aromasin 12.5 mg every other day
1-14 proviron 50 mg day
1-12 MK-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-6 anavar 40-60 mg per day
1-12 cycle assist or supports
9-14 winstrol 30-50 mg per day
9-14 hcg 1000 is week

pct 15-18

clomid 50/50/25/25

nolva 40/20/20/20

aromasin 12.5 mg eod

test booster of your choice

cycle assist

mk-2866 25 mg day

gw-501516 20 mg day

I know that bio tech really specializes in ancillaries as well... you may want to give them a look or check out their list... i know that if you make a purchase with them that they offer a discount towards any pure essence purchases... this is the stack to get you nice and shredded without throwing too many anabolics in it and not suppressing yourself very hard with a complete and full recovery as well...

Just a reminder to everyone that I am always here to help and guide in any way possible... Any questions you may have, don't hesitate to ask!

So, in prepping for my next cycle that will include SARMS I am curious about using SARMS as a bridge.

How is this done?
How long is it recommended to stay on SARMS and how long do you need to be off to prevent shutting down?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

william32 said:
So, in prepping for my next cycle that will include SARMS I am curious about using SARMS as a bridge.

How is this done?
How long is it recommended to stay on SARMS and how long do you need to be off to prevent shutting down?

Generally the most common used and most effective "bridge" cycle is the SARMS triple stack... this would be a 12 week cycle consisting of GW, MK and S4... You would run a 12 week cycle, and then a 4 week "mini pct." You would be able to start another steroid cycle 1 week after or start SARMS again 3-4 weeks after depending on your next compounds of choice... Here is a layout for you... Also, I can help you with a nice discount at Pure Essence if you pm me about it... Here is the layout...

1-12 MK-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
9-12 test booster of your liking

Mini pct 13-16

Clomid 25/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Thx Dylan!

How long after my PCT from the previous cycle should I wait to start the bridge?

I am thinking of doing a bridge before this next EQ cycle.

I'll PM you soon.

william32 said:
Thx Dylan!

How long after my PCT from the previous cycle should I wait to start the bridge?

I am thinking of doing a bridge before this next EQ cycle.

I'll PM you soon.

Yes, pm me any time bro...

You can start your SARMS bridge right after you finish pct from your cycle... There is no down time for that bro

william32 said:
Nice!

The triple stack is the best option to maintain and clean up gains as well as add to them... I will help you with any layout, dosing, protocol etc... Whatever I can do to ensure you achieve the highest level of success and goal obtainment bro

Top Bottom