napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Are ALL SARMs ok for women to take?

My wife has run s4, Sr, GW, osterine and RAD. Only one she didn't respond well to was RAD, it threw her hormones out of wack.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My wife wants to add S4 to her next cycle of MK2866 and GW.

She can run any sarm bro, and s4 is perfect for females....especially added to mk2866 and GW. The triple stack is the most popular stack of all for females

My wife ran it at 10mg which is half the male dose.. Everyone responds differently. But the GW, SR and S4 combo for woman is [emoji91]

My wife ran it at 10mg which is half the male dose.. Everyone responds differently. But the GW, SR and S4 combo for woman is [emoji91]

thats awesome brother and yes, you are absolutely right, everyone responds differently and i appreciate you sharing this with everyone

Yup I'm running it at 10mg. The strength the rad has given me is unreal. Don't get me wrong I love the gw Sr combo, but now I'm thinking for me sr/gw/s4 for fat loss and rad140 for strength!!

Yup I'm running it at 10mg. The strength the rad has given me is unreal. Don't get me wrong I love the gw Sr combo, but now I'm thinking for me sr/gw/s4 for fat loss and rad140 for strength!!

Very nice! She might add that next go round. What would be her dosing protocol for the Triple Stack?

Very nice! She might add that next go round. What would be her dosing protocol for the Triple Stack?
Her dosing for the true stack would go like this
1-12 GW 20mg dosed all at once half hour preworkout
1-2 mk2866 12.5mg dosed in the a.m
3-12 mk2866 25mg dosed in the a.m
1-12 s4 50mg a day half dosed first thing in the a.m. second dose 4-6 hours later.

Let us know how she does!!!

Her dosing for the true stack would go like this
1-12 GW 20mg dosed all at once half hour preworkout
1-2 mk2866 12.5mg dosed in the a.m
3-12 mk2866 25mg dosed in the a.m
1-12 s4 50mg a day half dosed first thing in the a.m. second dose 4-6 hours later.

Let us know how she does!!!

Awesome! Thanks! Will do. She already hit a lifetime PR on full snatch of 135# on her first cycle of MK2866 and GW so I'm sure the S4 will amp the hell out of that.

Awesome! Thanks! Will do. She already hit a lifetime PR on full snatch of 135# on her first cycle of MK2866 and GW so I'm sure the S4 will amp the hell out of that.
That's awesome!!! Yes the s4 will only make that better!! And you're welcome!

bro, if she did that good without s4, just wait... s4 gives more strength than any other sarm... just wait!

Top Bottom