napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

All information regarding first tren ace sus 250 cycle

Mafioso

6,1" 94 kg, test e user 2x before with good results just didn't like the water retention and am chasing a hard tight look that tren will give, overall I'm not gonna push my limits and am 100 percent set I'll be running no more than 150mg a week of sus and 150Mg a week of tren a, I just want a complete ultimate stack for this cycle from everything including caber to the best aromatise inhibitor, best drug to take for cholesterol to be fine etc. just want the best stack to be safe and still get good results, dylan if you see this can you respond, thank you

Tren doesn't prevent water retention. Your last Cycles probably needed tweaks to diet and AI

Steroid.com on tren acetate quotes it cannot and will not promote water retention and every pound you gain is lean muscle tissue, I didn't have an issue with water retention with my body my last cycles blew my face up and I'm chasing a lean and tight look

6,1"
94kg
21 years old
Ran 2 4 month test e cycles with clen buterol never running higher then 2.5ml a week and 100mcg of clen,
Understand tren is the top dog and I'm not running stupid amounts sus and tren will be equal never exceeding 150mg a week each unless I can handle it I just wanna know everything I can take in the cycle and post cycle so my body is fine, I can deal with minor sides won't go anywhere near over using, using for my benefit and don't want to scar myself

i would not advise you to use steroids if you paid me a million dollars.. yes, you can make your own choices but im certainly not contributing to someone ruining your life... listen man, i get THOUSANDS of questions per day and I have been doing this a long time and have seen it all... i think i know what happens to guys that use steroids your age and you know what, its never good, not at all... you are gong to learn a very very severe and lifelong lesson that i have a feeling you dont want to encounter... you are too young to be using ANYTHING bro... be smart, don't be a fool and learn the hard way…

you need to watch my video on the dangers of underage steroid use… understand that NOONE here is going to advise you to use steroids

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1JGvrqErX8g&t=47s

Is there any sarms or product I can use that that will help me build lean muscle mass and shred me down mainly in the same time ?

Top Bottom