napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

All advice/comments welcome

ballin2504

54578b68b6b3b67fcbd9085ebf3edacb.jpg

Currently and sitting at 185 lbs fasted in the morning not sure of what my bf% is but seems to be in the lower teens if I had to guess. Below will be my u coming cycle I will be running in about a month and a half. Just want to see everyone?s comments on what they think. My diet/training/cardio I keep pretty much on point. My goals for my cycles not just this one but all is to add lean muscle mass with as little bloat as possible.

350 mg/wk Testosterone enanthate wk 1-16
600 mg/wk Equipoise wk 1-16
75 mg/eod Trenbolone Acetate wk 1-8
50 mg/ed Oxandrolone wk 9-16

Caber .5 mg e3d
AI on hand I am not prone to have estrogen probs
N2 guard

Will run full 6 wk pct
Bloods will be checked pre mid and post cycle

This will be my first tren run so I am going to start at 75 mg/eod and see how it treats me.

A moderator here helped me fine tune this cycle and I am pleased with the way it looks but just want to get you all?s opinions. Thanks to everyone in advance.
258c331eb8f9c1edb8b4079052d64a41.jpg

i like the cycle bro.. thats a very very smart starting dose of tren... you for sure want to ease into it... im a 250-350 guy with test so i love that... eq dose is spot on and i love anavar and gw... i think its a great looking cycle personally.. its very very clear you have done all your homework and it makes me so proud when i see this kind of thought put into a cycle... definitely has my approval bro!

Looks good man it?s good to see guys not blasting a ton of Test like it?s necessary. I like to keep my Test dose low on all cycles and have for years now. First run on Tren and starting low ha again good to see when guys have common sense and do things the right way. Gainz!

i like the cycle bro.. thats a very very smart starting dose of tren... you for sure want to ease into it... im a 250-350 guy with test so i love that... eq dose is spot on and i love anavar and gw... i think its a great looking cycle personally.. its very very clear you have done all your homework and it makes me so proud when i see this kind of thought put into a cycle... definitely has my approval bro!

Thanks Dylan I appreciate the feed back. Tazz helped me out on the fine tuning. Guy knows his stuff!

Looks good man it?s good to see guys not blasting a ton of Test like it?s necessary. I like to keep my Test dose low on all cycles and have for years now. First run on Tren and starting low ha again good to see when guys have common sense and do things the right way. Gainz!

Thanks for the feedback brother. Greatly appreciated.

You have good genetics. Add some discipline with diet and training and you'll achieve your goals easily.

Looking forward to seeing the results also, hopefully you will take pics along with the log.

Definitely. I will try to keep it as detailed as possible with pictures. My job is pretty demanding for my time but will do my best to keep an updated log. I?m excited to get started. Hoping to see major changes.

Awesome!!! You?re already looking sick man i can?t wait to see the results! I think you?re definitely ready for tren and am super pumped for updates!

Awesome!!! You?re already looking sick man i can?t wait to see the results! I think you?re definitely ready for tren and am super pumped for updates!

Thanks brother! Also I appreciate all of your help with the fine tuning of of this cycle. I?m getting pretty excited to get started!

Top Bottom