napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Alcohol and steriods...

Jag23

Hey Guys.. I know this will be anniy question but my here just for my knowledge purpose.. But i want to ask that what if anyone consume alcohol during his steriod cycle.. What will be the affects.. Will it lead to his estrogen levels to another level or it will be worst..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have an IPA craft beer occasionally and I don't even think twice about it but if you want to drink every day then it could definitely become an issue.

I only drink alcoholic beverages a handful of times a year at most, but I make sure to complete abstain while running any orals, or otherwise hepatoxic compounds myself. It's probably fine to have a drink here and there regardless, but I'd rather just eat, drink, and live as clean as possible while on any cycle anyhow.

I have an IPA craft beer occasionally and I don't even think twice about it but if you want to drink every day then it could definitely become an issue.

Thankx bro.. But i even do not drink or neither i do steriod just want to know what can it cause

Thankx bro.. But i even do not drink or neither i do steriod just want to know what can it cause

Depends on the frequency. How much are you talking about? We all know drinking in excess is not healthy in many ways.

Depends on the frequency. How much are you talking about? We all know drinking in excess is not healthy in many ways.

Yeah.. Taking anything excess can lead to problem... Thankx for your advice

depends on what you are taking, how much alcohol etc... you are way too vague with it... lets just put it this way... nothing good is going to come from it..

depends on what you are taking, how much alcohol etc... you are way too vague with it... lets just put it this way... nothing good is going to come from it..

Thankx Dylan for your reply.. I do not know about quantity as i was reading on internet people usually talk that if they can drink on some occasions while they are on cycle. So it’s just pop in my mind and i thought it would be better if i ask from you guys..

well vague questions get vague answers ... everything is situational and different on so many levels...

well vague questions get vague answers ... everything is situational and different on so many levels...

Thankx Dylan.. And really sorry for annoying questions. My concern is just to learn from professionals

For me I noticed when I drank on cycle it raised my blood pressure and o felt like garbage I also feel like it raises my estrogen the next day but that’s juts me I rarely drink now an days I enjoy beer in the summer on occasion and if I’m cycle I limit my already limited drinking experience.

I put a good amount down in vegas last year on tren/mast/winstrol. No issues to report of, was incredibly dry and vascular the next day at the pool from being dehydrated. On orals i would be more hesitant. I drink a few times a year. Like Dylan said, nothing good is going to come of it, just use common sense, use protectants of course.

Alcohol will put a strain on your liver even in small quantities and orals will definitely compound that effect. There are better ways to take the edge off and chill - meditation (you knew that was coming), going to the gym, listening to music. I feel the lifestyle of bodybuilding is less about numbing and more about seizing every moment as an opportunity to grow.....

Alcohol will put a strain on your liver even in small quantities and orals will definitely compound that effect. There are better ways to take the edge off and chill - meditation (you knew that was coming), going to the gym, listening to music. I feel the lifestyle of bodybuilding is less about numbing and more about seizing every moment as an opportunity to grow.....

Well said Budda ... Namaste.

Love it. Meditation is critical, this is how you stay in the Tao and stop from going out of balance.

Top Bottom