napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Albuterol

BigJay23

Hey guys jw
Going to throw in some albuterol into this cutting cycle with winstrol and test
Not too sure how to dose it? And at what mg
Dylan's video made it obvious it is much safer than clen
One of my buddies told me 4mg 3 times daily for moderate fat loss but rather go here to double check
Thanks guys

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey guys jw
One of my buddies told me 4mg 3 times daily for moderate fat loss but rather go here to double check
Thanks guys

That's about right. 12-16mg total for the day seems to be the sweet spot for it. 4mg 3-4 times per day is what I would do. Start low and work your way up.

If you are cutting you should throw some GW and S4 into that cycle as well

Hey guys jw
Thanks guys

hey bro albuterol is basically a beta 2 antagonist that will raise your BMR and would work great incorporated into a cut due to its fat burning properties, dosage wise go with 12-18mg a day, dosed 3 times a day, 4-6 hours apart.

Thanks guys appreciate it yea I got some s4 gw and win and some hydroxicut laying around trying to get down to 9-10% currently at 13%

Thanks guys appreciate it yea I got some s4 gw and win and some hydroxicut laying around trying to get down to 9-10% currently at 13%

That will definitely help you get there bro. Great stack!

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

good luck man! stay safe, although it is a safer alternative than clen, still use it with caution man it still has its downsides, hope you enjoy !!!

i always recommend running it 12-18 mg per day... generally you go 4 weeks on 2 weeks off 4 weeks on... i got 12 the first 2 weeks, then 15 a week then 18 a week... next time through go one week at 12, then two at 15 then 18 the last week...

Bro of you're cutting GW and SR9009 should be at the top of the list. Far superior to albuterol and/or Clen. If you haven't tried those for cutting you're missing the boat.

If you stack it you might see better results. Clen and alb are way more effective than any sarm but keep in mind you have some nasty sides to deal with. Even with albuterol sometimes. I've used it at 20mg Ed and no higher with good results. I started at 10 and tapered up. Similar to what Dylan mentioned.

Any sources that have albuterol I just see a lot of clen with no minimum order or anything?

I was just about to say how the fuck you getting albuterol? it is mainly prescribed but I don't know man im sure someone has something but I don't think any of our sponsors have it.

I was just about to say how the fuck you getting albuterol? it is mainly prescribed but I don't know man im sure someone has something but I don't think any of our sponsors have it.

I saw biotech did but it's with a minimum purchase of 200 which would be no problem but I already have all my gear..

yes, bio tech does have it... you will just have to stock up on it or get some other things as well...

Top Bottom