napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Albuterol?

Kael

anyone has experiences with this compound? it's quite similar to clen as i read but less sides , slightly less fat loss but more anabolic. I want to know if you can have any long-term side effects (like cardiac muscle hypertrophy) if used for something like 4 weeks at dosages 8-16 mg/day.

Sounds like you've done your research already. I have no experience with it but I have used Clen. It did give me short term heart problems but I'm ok now.

Last edited by a moderator:
i have plenty of experience with it... in all honestly, if you just run it alone, you are going to be very disappointed... its not going to have a huge impact on your weight like some people may lead you to believe and it can have some long term side effects... its nothing like clen in terms of danger, but it still has its negative aspects but beyond that, its just not that great in terms of results.. .its quite minimal... the only time i ever got a lot out of it, it was because it was stacked with sarms or steroids... on its own, its lackluster at best... its good for asthma though...

I've used it in the past, but like dylan said. Dont expect a lot from it. Theres better options out there

I’ve never tried albuterol but I’ve tried clen plenty of times. Not the healthiest way to lose fat but it does work if everything is dialed in. Messes with my blood pressure sometimes but my body has gotten used to it so I really do not notice too many sides on it. Albuterol is much weaker from my understanding with less sides.

looks like neither of them are worth for someone like me ... i'll just stick to the gw/sr

These stims wreak havoc on the prostate. The risk vs reward factor is not there for me personally. I used Clen in my younger days in lieu of AAS and I'm paying the price with prostate enlargement issues. The only reason I'm still running cycles is because my PSA score is still very low (0.9) and I consider myself very lucky.

yeah well i almost paid with my life for trying to stack that retarded crazy fat burner(not gonna mention it's name cuz i don't want to give newbies stupid ideas, but you prolly know it) with mk 677 1 year ago ...went hypo in less than 2 days , lost my conciousness

These stims wreak havoc on the prostate. The risk vs reward factor is not there for me personally. I used Clen in my younger days in lieu of AAS and I'm paying the price with prostate enlargement issues. The only reason I'm still running cycles is because my PSA score is still very low (0.9) and I consider myself very lucky.

i did not know it caused prostate enlargement....

Since where on the subject of fat burners anyone have experience with a moderate dose of T3 25-75 mcg's a day?

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Since where on the subject of fat burners anyone have experience with a moderate dose of T3 25-75 mcg's a day?

I wouldn't recommend messing with your thyroid. Also T3 eats away your muscle fairly easily, and it's tough to battle that even with anabolics

If you stack it with something like tren or HGH/MK 677 , i would recommend you use T4 at 100-200 mcg (i like 100). It's a nice counter to the lethargy from hgh and the TSH lowering of tren

Last edited:

not something i ever recommend.. i just cant ever be comfortable telling someone to mess around with their thyroid unless its doctor prescribed

Ive done two cycles of it man. But i only threw it in because tren effects your t3 output negatively. I still have some laying around but i dont intend to use it ever again. My thyroid bounced back no issues at all but that doesnt mean its "safe". Ill put it this way, clen vs t3 for only fatloss...t3 is more potent. But i hate it because even on cycle i seemed to lose muscle on it and look very flat. I would rather just be patient and lose the fat through diet.

Just use 100 mcg of t4 with ur next tren cycle.Thank me later
50mcg's of T4 knocked my libido in the dirt and made me sweat worse than a Tren cycle. I'll never touch that stuff again unless bloodwork warrants it.

Thanks guys for the replies and honesty. One of the reasons I picked this site. Straight answers and no BS.

Top Bottom