napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Albuterol

pozenedas

Hi Dylan, I learn so much from your videos., so thank you
I'm a former US Marine, now hitting 50 years old. Not a body builder but I've put on an unnecessary 15 lbs that i want to shed ASAP.
my diet is clean (no processed foods, no sugar, lots of lean protiens) and I'm not interested in massive gains. just being fit and on the thin side. I"m currently 5'9" and 190, I'd like to get down into t he 170's (my weight in my 20-30's)
I'm about to buy albuterol, my question is how would you dose it?

Once again, thank you and YES! please guide me on SARMS. here are some thoughts on my end. I want to remain as safe as possible (yes I know that everything comes w some risk, even waking up in the morning!) however, I'm a new dad and I'd like to be around long enough to walk her down the aisle!
I'm all ears Dylan! Can't wait to begin my transformation

Sarms are extremely safe and don't have the side effects or suppression that steroids do. This would be a perfect stack for you

1-12 RAD140 20mg per day dosed in the am
1-12 S4 50mg per day split 25mg am and 25mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW 20mg per day dosed 30 minutes pre workout

9-12 Post CT https://www.dganutrition.com/post-ct

13-16 PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

Rick, all due respect, but that was Greek to me HA! I'm willing to use that stack, can we discuss how to start, where to find, what those numbers mean, etc.

Rick, all due respect, but that was Greek to me HA! I'm willing to use that stack, can we discuss how to start, where to find, what those numbers mean, etc.
12 week cycle and the doses are listed. I have you the link for post CT.

Everything else you can get at www.sarmsx.com which should be back open very soon

Thank you to Rick and Dylan. Can't wait to start this adventure. I'll be recording before, during and after. SO PUMPED!

looking forward to your results!

Quick question, and by the way, SUPER excited to get my gear delivered sometime today. Whats your experience or thoughts on hair loss on Rad140? I"m reading that it does occur in some cases.
thanks
ps , getting my pre cycle pics ready to post. stay tuned

Hey guys, quick question. With the massive storm that hit my area, I had to leave our house for a few days (3 to be exact) so thats 3 days that I missed my doses. Can i just jump back into it? Anything special I need to do?
thanks

Hey guys, quick question. With the massive storm that hit my area, I had to leave our house for a few days (3 to be exact) so thats 3 days that I missed my doses. Can i just jump back into it? Anything special I need to do?
thanks
No it's fine bro. Just go back to resuming your doses as normal. It's not ideal to have a 3 day break but it's not a huge deal in the grand scope of things

Hey Rick I feel like I want to bump up my Rad140 to 30mg. 20 has been slow and steady. Any thoughts on that? Im starting my 3rd week on the stack Would you also increase the Cardarine too? (20mg to 30mgs)

you would never increase the cardarine dose.. not at all but you can definitely increase rad to 30... thats the sweet spot for it

Awesome, thanks. I've dropped 5lbs in the 2 weeks that ive been on the stack and I've def hardened up my arms and chest. The other day my wife grabbed my arm and said 'wow!' Oh and My lifts have steadily increased too, so I can't wait to see what an extra 10mg does for me.

Top Bottom