napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Alarming bloodwork

bbrsim50

So I've been working on getting my AI dose for trt dialed in and I believe I'm on the right track. I just got my bloodwork back and had some high markers, but not too alarming. What worried me though was my creatine kinase result which came in at 2348 the reference range us 55-170. I did do a heavy lifting session 24 hours prior to the blood being drawn, but old that throw this out that much? I've been doing some web reading and u have seen numbers much higher than mine, but it still scared me. Dies anyone have any insight?

As far as I'm aware, these numbers are commonly highly elevated in weightlifters.

PCS P0N
PharmaComStore Rep
"taz10" for 10% bonus
PM for link to order

Update:
I'm in the ER as I type this getting a litre of fluids IV to flush my kidneys.
An hour ago I was in the doctors telling him my concerns and he asked what supplements I'm taking. He knows my trt protocol so I mentioned that, along with 5g creatine monohydrate per day and 5g beta alanine. I'm also on 10mg crestor. He said that this amount of creatine combined with the heavy lifting is seriously damaging my kidneys, hence the ridiculously elevated CK values.

I've never heard or read anything other than creatine is 100% safe. Is he out to lunch on this or wtf is going on here?

I'll be doing more research but for now I'm just a little pissed off and confused.

Update:
I'm in the ER as I type this getting a litre of fluids IV to flush my kidneys.
An hour ago I was in the doctors telling him my concerns and he asked what supplements I'm taking. He knows my trt protocol so I mentioned that, along with 5g creatine monohydrate per day and 5g beta alanine. I'm also on 10mg crestor. He said that this amount of creatine combined with the heavy lifting is seriously damaging my kidneys, hence the ridiculously elevated CK values.

I've never heard or read anything other than creatine is 100% safe. Is he out to lunch on this or wtf is going on here?

I'll be doing more research but for now I'm just a little pissed off and confused.

Thats the normal creatine. Its not even high so that shouldnt be the issue...

Hilarious there was no mention of creator being the problem though. How about you do this. Go lookup kidney problems with crestor and tell me what you think after that

I've been looking into that. My lipids were perfect so I asked if I could half my dose. He said he thought I could do that. We are retesting these ck levels on Tuesday and he did say not to take any crestor for the next week.

Top Bottom