napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Air travel with SARMS

beastmode45

Hey guys.

I'm going to be doing quite a bit of travel in the coming 2 months (San Francisco, St. Louis, Chicago, Maui, and Austria). Any issues carrying my bottles of SARMS in my carry on? Any tips?

people have reported having no issues with carrying them on but i would always keep it in checked bags to be safe...

I'm going to try and find some unmarked glass bottles and put in my checked toiletries bag. Then label them like as if they are something else just in case they check my bags.

Limits like 3.4 ounces I think. Going outside US I would wait until your back and avoid the hassle

Believe in the unbelievable.

That would severely impact my cycle with about 4-5 weeks of planned travel during my 12 week cycle. It is limited to 3.4 oz, so I should be good - but going to try and make it less obvious as stated to Dylan.

I don't think you can carry liquids on board.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Incorrect. Carry on's can have bottles not exceeding 3.4 oz. Checked bags have no limits and can even have aerosol cans like sunscreen and hairspray.

Hey guys.

I'm going to be doing quite a bit of travel in the coming 2 months (San Francisco, St. Louis, Chicago, Maui, and Austria). Any issues carrying my bottles of SARMS in my carry on? Any tips?
Put them in your checked bag...not your carryon. I've done this many times without issue

Top Bottom