napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

AI use/E control

jojobigz

Hi Dylan,

Big fan, watch all your videos. I’m on week 3 of cycle which includes 100mg test prop and 100mg npp EOD.

My baseline labs showed E at 29, felt great.

I’m 30 y/o weigh 190 at 17%BF.

I have 12.5mg aromasin caps which I initially started at one cap EOD. I became so lethargic, so tired and unmotivated, and had serious ED issues w soft erection or very little erection.

I stopped taking aromasin for a week, and slowly my erections got better and I felt better.

I’m getting labs next week but with my stats and BF% it seems odd that I would of ranked my E?

Just from reading previous forums posts, 100mg of prop and 100mg of npp per week sounds awfully low unless you are doing so for purely therapeutic reasons. And yes, your bodyfat seems high if you are trying to bulk.

Just from reading previous forums posts, 100mg of prop and 100mg of npp per week sounds awfully low unless you are doing so for purely therapeutic reasons. And yes, your bodyfat seems high if you are trying to bulk.

That's not very low. It's EOD, so 350mg per week. It's going to be tough for them to answer this because everyone responds so differently and converts estrogen at different rates. Some guys can take 500mg test and hardly need the ai. Others might take 250mg test and need the aromasin at 12.5 eod. Only thing to do is have the bloodwork done and see what is out of whack because otherwise it's a guessing game and that doesn't help you. The other thing that could be going on is the deca causing ED and messing with your libido. Again. it's all a guessing game without bloods.

Would probably be useful to post your cycle history as well.

Last edited:
You'll have your answer next week when you get your bloodwork back. All specification right now...

without your bloodwork, its all a guessing game and i dont ever like to answer questions like this without the facts because if i guess wrong, it could make things worse...

I don't see Caber... What ancillary are you using for prolactin?

I have 12.5mg aromasin caps which I initially started at one cap EOD. I became so lethargic, so tired and unmotivated,

I had the same issue with Aromasin when I first started it on my first Test only cycle. It was so bad that I almost decided to abort the cycle. I pushed through it and the sides eventually went away. I can pop Aromasin like pez now with zero issues.

Top Bottom