napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Ai? Really?

bigdavid111

I am going to run a cycle of cypionate at only 300 mgs per week. Do i really need an ai? I ran it in the past as trt for like3 months and was fine. Just looking for opinions. By the way I know its too high for a trt dose I have learned that over the years.

I would have an AI on hand for sure. TRT doses are meant to restore natural levels of test, and don't normally require an AI, because it only aromatizes to a natural amount of estrogen. Cycle doses mean more than natural amounts of test aromatizing. When your cycle dose is conservative, it is still more than would be natural, and you will want to at a minimum be able to combat high estrogen issues if they occur.

That's a tough call without knowing how estrogen sensitive you are. I'd say go with 12.5mg just because of ease of splitting and take it maybe twice a week (on injection days maybe if you're splitting injections). Adjust the AI dosing up or down based on your mid-cycle bloodwork

pre, mid and post cycle bloodwork is extremely important and this is one of the big reasons why... EVERYONE is different on what they need for an ai... some people are very estrogen prone and some are not... you cant tell from just using a trt dose of test... im very estrogen prone and still dont need an ai on trt but at 300 mg of test, it starts to be an issue for me... some people can run extremely high amounts of test and not have any issue whatsoever... no rhyme or reason why that is...

Uhhh ya you should always have it on hand is my opinion. I have known guys running ridiculous amounts of test and no AI and only suffer minor gyno in one pec I call them the lucky ones lol.

Top Bottom